ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Sara, here is an excellent resource for custom made, beautiful clothes at a realistic price. A very wide variety of tastes.

http://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/sissies/

Another idea is to simply google "Lolita" (in context of the Japanese fashion style emphasizing cuteness). You may find accessories and style ideas that way, if not perhaps clothes that will fit a grown man well.

Some beautiful butt plugs, that approach the level of jewelry, are here.

http://www.steelbound.co.uk/product-cate...utt-plugs/

Secretsinlace.com has a wonderful selection of hosiery and undergarments like cinchers that will work on a make physique.

The Leslie Shoe Company at sexyshoes.com sells wide width women's shoes, and gives advice on converting men's to women's sizes. Their printed catalog has a size conversion chart.

ENJOY YOURSELF!
(01-07-2017, 03:47 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save

After re-reading this thread, I realized that I'm often waaay too serious on here. A Debbie Downer. Or maybe in my case, a Sara Serious. 

So while I do stick by my earlier comments regarding TRUE equality, etc., I will also say that I am certainly not opposed to a little bit of this sort of thing. My husband Kyle has certainly been in his share of dresses, though nothing quite this spectacular. Maybe I should get an outfit like this for him? Anybody know where you find this sort of thing? And I love the big bow in the hair. Definitely will try that. And the idea of a pretty, pink plug in his tight bottom gets me excited. I have a number of toys for him, including plugs, but all of the plugs are in boring black. Sara Serious even in the bedroom I guess. But I think I'll order him something in a nice pretty pink. Right now in fact...

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Conway - 01-08-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM