ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Hello to you all especially RD and Sara in Charge, I am still trying to figure out how to get my wife interested in looking at this site and the opinions and relationship beliefs both RD and Sara in Charge and all the other Females in charge have. My wife took me shopping today and bought me some more female clothes, nothing like this sissy. But my nancy clothes is really getting good quite large. I think I will have to be really well behaved and make some more money before my wife buys me anything like this sissy, but if I make it my goals and be real good for my wife, the day will eventually come and she will do it I bet. I was complaining the kitchen window was to easy to see through with an undersized curtain on it. My wife now put a extra large curtain up, so a i guess this means I will have to train in the kitchen some more. Oh yes one more thing, I says a big congratulations to Sara in Charge for being member of the month or is it number three. I will double check after this post, but either way I must applaud you, and I am one of your groupies or fans.
Nancy who just loves to curtsey

Hello RF I apologize for getting your initials wrong, you are RadicalFeminist, I admire you very much and never want to offend you. I will curtsey extra for my wife because of my spelling mistakes with your initials. I really want to remain on your good side.
Nancy who Loves to Curtsey

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by nancy - 01-08-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM