ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
There is definitely a difference between a perceived equality (that people/media want you to think is happening) and a true equality.

There are many examples of corporations that have equal opportunities and try to promote "equality" in jobs, pay and prospects. However, in reality, the old divisions still exist. If you talk to people in "private" or "off the record", then they may have fairly entrenched views that they would never air in public. As a result, there can be both conscious and sub conscious bias in decision making for future roles etc.

I know from personal experience women that have not been employed in roles or promoted because they might get pregnant (according to the man hiring). However, this would never be said explicitly as it would of course be illegal. Sexist and mysoginistic views still abound (look at the president elect for example).

I agree with Sara, that women who have made it to the top (or as near as they can) have had to act like men. As such, they can be equally, if not more, vicious towards other women to prove themselves in front of their male counterparts.

The question is whether we have tried hard enough to push through proper TRUE equality or if, as RF says, it has failed and we should try a new, more extreme, approach.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Sissy Matthew - 12-26-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM