ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Although you have a strong sense of "Woman Power", i don't think it is wrongly placed. i find myself agreeing with you. There is a patriarchy in the US, and certainly in parts of the world where atrocities like 'honor killings', amputation of girls'clitorises, stoning of women for adultery, and other horrors take place on a daily basis. Here in the US, it is more subtle, more wink-wink kind of supression. And even when the sexism is blatant, e.g. "I grab girls by their p*****s and they let me", it does not stop that person from being elected president. And believe it, there will be rights taken from women including any chance of equal pay, freedom of choice in matters of their body, contraceptive assistance, and on and on. I would prefer to be the sissified man in the photo for the rest of my life, if it would mean we could have a world governed by women. I just can't wear those shoes, however. No way. And besides, i could work faster and better in ballet flats.Smile
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by kerri - 12-24-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM