BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
I do love it when someone reignites an old thread. There really is no way you could wear that outfit and not embrace your inner sissy.  Wink
(09-15-2020, 01:08 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save
That is a wonderful outfit,not unlike what my sissy is required to wer majority of the time although her heels are not that high. She still complains about her feet hurting because of her heels though they are only 5 inch ones most of the time, a d of course there are heel locks on the as well to prevent any unauthorized removal as a sissy should be in heels anytime she is not in bed. Though there are applications for heels in bed as well in my opinion.

Yes, Ma'am, it is a wonderful and humiliating outfit. Lovely that your sissy wears a similar outfit and is always in high heels! Even better that you have locked her heels on her feet so that she cannot remove them, Ma'am. I fully agree that a sissy should wear high heels anytime she is not in bed. 

*curtsy*
Hopefully in time the sissy will gain the level of enthusiasm or at least acceptance that makes no longer necessary for the heels to be locked on.  Wink
I agree with Radical Feminist 100%!
Thanks Annette, as we can see from the chaos that it has happening with the virus and now the elections. It is crystal clear we have suffered long enough under male rule. The world has grown too complex for the male mind to handle. It is long past time to kill off what is left of the patriarchy and replace it with a true Gynarchy society run by smart empowered women!
(11-06-2020, 02:15 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks Annette, as we can see from the chaos that it has happening with the virus and now the elections. It is crystal clear we have suffered long enough under male rule. The world has grown too complex for the male mind to handle. It is long past time to kill off what is left of the patriarchy and replace it with a true Gynarchy society run by smart empowered women!

Hi Miss. Not to argue as I would like to see it as well but I had to point this out to another Superior female that you do know both of these events were started or happened because of females right? With the elections partly because yes of a toxic male who I have no idea how he has so many votes.

Also I have yet to meet any females that really want that even though I keep reading on here and online otherwise and stories( which to be honest is all it is I think and people are being hoodwinked over and over
sadly.