ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(10-02-2019, 10:47 AM)Saz Wrote: I cannot even begin to imagine how amused and empowered you must feel RF whenever you have a male dressed up in such ridiculously sissy clothes in front of you, it must be such a great 'game over' feeling when he's stood in front of you and can't even hide his little frilly panties under his pathetically short dress especially if you're with another Female!
Even when you're browsing the internet and come across us sissy boys posting pictures of ourselves you must inwardly laugh to yourself that we're making this too easy, lol.

As a real life Domme I can't tell you how many bois contact me to experience the Femme world they long to live in, especially those small and sissy ones who realize their place in life and I help them enjoy and become little girls in dress and habits.
(11-11-2019, 10:36 AM)heidi Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 10:47 AM)Saz Wrote: I cannot even begin to imagine how amused and empowered you must feel RF whenever you have a male dressed up in such ridiculously sissy clothes in front of you, it must be such a great 'game over' feeling when he's stood in front of you and can't even hide his little frilly panties under his pathetically short dress especially if you're with another Female!
Even when you're browsing the internet and come across us sissy boys posting pictures of ourselves you must inwardly laugh to yourself that we're making this too easy, lol.

As a real life Domme I can't tell you how many bois contact me to experience the Femme world they long to live in, especially those small and sissy ones who realize their place in life and I help them enjoy and become little girls in dress and habits.

Proportionately how many would you say carry a fem fantasy or longing?  I'm noticing that being a little more upfront with people I'm dating these days that the majority of people actually hold a deeply covered desire.
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save
That is a wonderful outfit,not unlike what my sissy is required to wer majority of the time although her heels are not that high. She still complains about her feet hurting because of her heels though they are only 5 inch ones most of the time, a d of course there are heel locks on the as well to prevent any unauthorized removal as a sissy should be in heels anytime she is not in bed. Though there are applications for heels in bed as well in my opinion.
I do love it when someone reignites an old thread. There really is no way you could wear that outfit and not embrace your inner sissy.  Wink