ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Hi Maitrease: I have used some of your suggestions to great effect, and your reply has helped me feel better about myself. I guess my sissy side is my altar ego, and a place I can retreat to in order to embrace my full self and dress and act as I please. My natural walk is not feminine but I can do my best to attempt a more feminine walk. It helps me feel better when I am alone, but also helps my wife laugh at me and see me more like the emasculated sissy I really am deep inside. She has made it clear that she hs. I use for my “male parts” because they are attached to a sissy who is incapable of pleasing her. Your words have helped not only me, but helped her to further see me as the sissy I truly am.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Sissy Jessica - 02-09-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM