Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(01-06-2018, 09:51 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:48 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='11178' dateline='1514780643']
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save

Be open and honest and let you wife know that she is in complete control. Your sissy side only exists when she says so, you only dress the way she desires, but 24/7 you will put her needs first even at the cost of your needs and desires.

RF
RadicalFeminist I am doing everything I can to further the lifestyle!!! I'm on your side. Males should be serving me as I write this!
Jessie
[/quote]

Great to read that you are on Radical Feminist's side and you are doing everything you can to further her vision of society, Mistress Jessie. I hope your slave boyfriend and other males are serving you to your satisfaction. 

*curtsey*
Hi: I am glad I found this thread. I have had deep submissive desires since I was theee, and sissy desires since I was a teenager, and want more than anything to be a good sissy for my wife. I was raised in a household where my mom has a Ph. D. And was very successful in the corporate world. She also made more money than my dad. She was not dominant in the home per se, but her success and formidable intellect provided me with the image of a powerful woman I could look up to.

I am happy to see that the women on this thread feel the way they do, and understand that men, for their own good, need to be kept subjugated. One issue I have is that though I like the idea of being “weak” I also like being in shape. In fact, I have a muscular “manly” physique that is at odds with my core sexuality. I wear panties and other lingerie at home, and my wife keeps me in chastity. Is there anything else I can do to reinforce my sense of being a sissy?

Thank you.

Sissy Jessica
(01-31-2018, 06:27 PM)Sissy Jessica Wrote: Hi: I am glad I found this thread. I have had deep submissive desires since I was theee, and sissy desires since I was a teenager, and want more than anything to be a good sissy for my wife. I was raised in a household where my mom has a Ph. D. And was very successful in the corporate world. She also made more money than my dad. She was not dominant in the home per se, but her success and formidable intellect provided me with the image of a powerful woman I could look up to.

I am happy to see that the women on this thread feel the way they do, and understand that men, for their own good, need to be kept subjugated. One issue I have is that though I like the idea of being “weak” I also like being in shape. In fact, I have a muscular “manly” physique that is at odds with my core sexuality. I wear panties and other lingerie at home, and my wife keeps me in chastity. Is there anything else I can do to reinforce my sense of being a sissy?

Thank you.

Sissy Jessica
Hi Jessica,

Firstly welcome to the board.

Sissy's/subs come in all shapes and sizes. You should have no issues with your own body shape, it is what's inside that counts.

Answering your question about what you can do to reinforce being a sissy, here are a few suggestions. (some have mentioned elsewhere on the board)

If you don't already, wear your panties all day, even outside the house. (could you also wear hosiery as well? 40 denier knee highs, look quite like socks)
Shave/wax all your body hair
Paint your toe nails
Buy/read a Woman's weekly/monthly magazine
Carry a 'man bag' or small backpack and use it like a handbag. Put your keys/phone/wallet in it and leave all your pockets empty.
Wear a Woman's pendant on a chain around your neck.
Use some Women's toiletries

I appreciate not all the above is possible, but hopefully it will give you some ideas.  
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Add dermabrasion to your morning routine. Makes your facial skin soft and feminine to the touch. Men don't use this and women do. In that way, it's like a bra: No male equivalent.
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Thank you so much for the quick replies and the ideas. Some of them will definitely work. I am really looking forward to exploring this site.
To achieve the feminization of men, mothers and School Councils must adopt and implement the strict obligation of skirts for boys, so that from a young age they can enter into Male Femininity. Girls, on the other hand, will have ample freedom to choose their In the first years of the change of regulation on the skirts, the boys are very confused and self-conscious, in addition the girls will increase their confidence and make fun of the boys, of their legs that were before hidden under his pants and now exposed

(02-04-2018, 08:03 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: To achieve the feminization of men, mothers and School Councils must adopt and implement the strict obligation of skirts for boys, so that from a young age they can enter into Male Femininity. Girls, on the other hand, will have ample freedom to choose their In the first years of the change of regulation on the skirts, the boys are very confused and self-conscious, in addition the girls will increase their confidence and make fun of the boys, of their legs that were before hidden under his pants and now exposed
And they will want to know if it is true that the boys have also been forced to wear panties under their skirts. The boys will feel very embarrassed at such an indignity to the male sex, until then superior. They will fight with all their might to prevent the girls from raising their skirts , but the task will be impossible. The whole school will become a hostile terrain for the boys, and the possibility of going there one day and getting their panties hidden will be impossible mission.
Hello,

I am a bit late to the forum. I believe this should be the goal of all would be sissy and gurl. Keep a healthy diet and exercise to always look your best. Being fit also allow you to better serve your superior. Attached is a picture of myself in a similar role.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice maid outfit! Much nicer than mine, which dates back to the 70s. I love the gloves. The collar looks comfortable, suitable for long term wear.
I had a Tollyboy chastity belt back in the 1980s, I wish that CB6000 style devices were available then.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

(02-06-2018, 08:31 PM)robin7768 Wrote: Hello,

I am a bit late to the forum. I believe this should be the goal of all would be sissy and gurl. Keep a healthy diet and exercise to always look your best. Being fit also allow you to better serve your superior. Attached is a picture of myself in a similar role.
Hi Maitrease: I have used some of your suggestions to great effect, and your reply has helped me feel better about myself. I guess my sissy side is my altar ego, and a place I can retreat to in order to embrace my full self and dress and act as I please. My natural walk is not feminine but I can do my best to attempt a more feminine walk. It helps me feel better when I am alone, but also helps my wife laugh at me and see me more like the emasculated sissy I really am deep inside. She has made it clear that she hs. I use for my “male parts” because they are attached to a sissy who is incapable of pleasing her. Your words have helped not only me, but helped her to further see me as the sissy I truly am.