ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
To achieve the feminization of men, mothers and School Councils must adopt and implement the strict obligation of skirts for boys, so that from a young age they can enter into Male Femininity. Girls, on the other hand, will have ample freedom to choose their In the first years of the change of regulation on the skirts, the boys are very confused and self-conscious, in addition the girls will increase their confidence and make fun of the boys, of their legs that were before hidden under his pants and now exposed

(02-04-2018, 08:03 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: To achieve the feminization of men, mothers and School Councils must adopt and implement the strict obligation of skirts for boys, so that from a young age they can enter into Male Femininity. Girls, on the other hand, will have ample freedom to choose their In the first years of the change of regulation on the skirts, the boys are very confused and self-conscious, in addition the girls will increase their confidence and make fun of the boys, of their legs that were before hidden under his pants and now exposed
And they will want to know if it is true that the boys have also been forced to wear panties under their skirts. The boys will feel very embarrassed at such an indignity to the male sex, until then superior. They will fight with all their might to prevent the girls from raising their skirts , but the task will be impossible. The whole school will become a hostile terrain for the boys, and the possibility of going there one day and getting their panties hidden will be impossible mission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Algoriano1 - 02-04-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM