ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Hi: I am glad I found this thread. I have had deep submissive desires since I was theee, and sissy desires since I was a teenager, and want more than anything to be a good sissy for my wife. I was raised in a household where my mom has a Ph. D. And was very successful in the corporate world. She also made more money than my dad. She was not dominant in the home per se, but her success and formidable intellect provided me with the image of a powerful woman I could look up to.

I am happy to see that the women on this thread feel the way they do, and understand that men, for their own good, need to be kept subjugated. One issue I have is that though I like the idea of being “weak” I also like being in shape. In fact, I have a muscular “manly” physique that is at odds with my core sexuality. I wear panties and other lingerie at home, and my wife keeps me in chastity. Is there anything else I can do to reinforce my sense of being a sissy?

Thank you.

Sissy Jessica

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Sissy Jessica - 01-31-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM