ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(01-01-2018, 12:48 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 04:24 AM)nancy Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save

Hello RadicalFeminists, I only want to act and behave in ways to help you with your goals and to see men live in this role too, including me. I sincerely want to propose to my Wife/Mistress to help me become a fully trained sissie or sissie maid for the new year. This means I will have to work harder for her than any other year so far. I am preparing to tell her tonight to the best of my abilities, and I appreciate all the help and encouragement I may get. I am already at least partially her sissie and all, but I just know I can become so much better a sissie for her. I have a special letter to give her, that is so real, and daring in the sense that it is about me and how much further I ask her to help me to sink into the depths of obeying her.
In reality I feel as if I have no choice, this sissie stuff I will for ever regret unless I communicate my commitment and belief in such. I will never feel content with out becoming a real life sissie or sissiemaid.
   RadicalFeminists you must be one of the greatest woman in this world, just not getting anywhere close to all the recognition you deserve.
from nancy

Be open and honest and let you wife know that she is in complete control. Your sissy side only exists when she says so, you only dress the way she desires, but 24/7 you will put her needs first even at the cost of your needs and desires.

RF
RadicalFeminist I am doing everything I can to further the lifestyle!!! I'm on your side. Males should be serving me as I write this!
Jessie

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Jessielinton - 01-06-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM