ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(12-24-2016, 03:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I agree with a lot you have said regarding the current male status in the household and workplace etc. The question is whether you have to tip the scale from one side to another. Does there really need to be a dominant gender and a submissive one? Could we not aim for a more egalitarian society where it is ok for males to show their femininity and vice versa?

I am trying to think how society would work if your goal was reality. How would it deal with the physical aspects of birth and raising children? The act of conceiving still predominantly requires a dominant male for intercourse, albeit there are artificial alternatives.

How far would you go?

Sissy Matthew

Sissy Matthew, thanks for your responds.

We are pretty much living in a pseudo "equal society" today, and I have to ask how well is it working out for everyone? Do we really have true equality or a dying patriarchal society desperately trying to hold on to the past. There are just as many women as men who long for the old days when Men were Men and Women happily served them. The reality is we are only just a couple generations away from when women did not have the right to vote, were not allowed to wear pants to school or work, playing sports was forbidden and any career path outside of a housewife was a dead end. Over the last 40 or so years we have radically changed things for the better "at least on the surface". There are still plenty of old boy school stuff going on in politics and the board rooms.  For the younger generations things are very different they have grown up in a time of the internet where free gender expression has been allowed, most girls are no longer told you can't do something because you are girl, recently boys are being more encouraged to express femininity more openly.

While all of this is great and should be celebrated, the road ahead will not be easy. Girls are already out performing boys at all age levels in school and now are getting degrees at a higher rate than boys. On the flip side traditional alpha male jobs are dying, even in 3rd world courtiers technology and now with the birth of smarter robots the needs for physical labor jobs are going away. Over the next decade or two women will start to take over the board rooms and political offices, when this is achieved females will run things and adopt laws and programs that benefit them as compared to the past when things were focused on benefiting the alpha males. The younger generation of males are not very focused, tend to be lazy and spend more time interacting with people online then in person. Younger women are already having enough of boys and a number are expanding their sexual relationships to include females or more feminine males who fit in more with females.¬† With women running things males will find themselves dependent on them to be the breadwinner, women will realize this and demand they become the ‚Äúhousewives‚ÄĚ keeping the house clean and taking care of the kids. Now, IMHO we will see a very radical change when it comes to the central family unit and how children are raised. Today we very much live in a day care society, usually run by women. Part of the new female run society will include finical awards for women who provide these services, I could even see surrogate mothers becoming a high paying job. Women will truly run society from the daycare, to school to the board rooms, every important decision will be decide by smart women. Where does this leave males, with the prospect of less job and opportunities they will either become violent desperate to regain power or accept the more feminine role.

Now today there still is one physical things women need from males ‚Äď sperm. Science is already working on ways to have multiple parent babies, and plenty of sperm banks exist today we could avoid needing males for a period of time. Sooner or later we would need more sperm, since we are smart and realize that toxic masculinity will not work in our new world, we will use science to bread a new generation of more softer males. I could see these new males have little or no masculine traits, smaller muscle mases, shorter in height than women. Now, maybe this is all my dream femtopia world, not going to lie I love to live in world where women ran everything and the typical males was physical weaker. Do your own research, you be surprised how much of this is already happening at some level, and while I love to get rid of the alpha males they will still be around for a while to cause trouble, we will just have to find creative ways to deal with them.
I was that disgusting alpha male just a few months ago. You know what happened? A girl just 2 years older than me bent me to her will and now I'm on an allowance and do all the cleaning in a thong and chastity belt. I wear Disney princess panties to bed when I've been a good boy. I firmly believe that women should run society just based on how easily they bend men to their way. I'm still not a full on female supremacist... yet. Based on how fast my girlfriend has turned our house to female rule, I truly believe that they can do the same with society. If not just put the men in chastity. It turned my attitude around real quick. 
Sincerely, 
Woman's servant
(11-28-2017, 11:42 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I agree with a lot you have said regarding the current male status in the household and workplace etc. The question is whether you have to tip the scale from one side to another. Does there really need to be a dominant gender and a submissive one? Could we not aim for a more egalitarian society where it is ok for males to show their femininity and vice versa?

I am trying to think how society would work if your goal was reality. How would it deal with the physical aspects of birth and raising children? The act of conceiving still predominantly requires a dominant male for intercourse, albeit there are artificial alternatives.

How far would you go?

Sissy Matthew

Sissy Matthew, thanks for your responds.

We are pretty much living in a pseudo "equal society" today, and I have to ask how well is it working out for everyone? Do we really have true equality or a dying patriarchal society desperately trying to hold on to the past. There are just as many women as men who long for the old days when Men were Men and Women happily served them. The reality is we are only just a couple generations away from when women did not have the right to vote, were not allowed to wear pants to school or work, playing sports was forbidden and any career path outside of a housewife was a dead end. Over the last 40 or so years we have radically changed things for the better "at least on the surface". There are still plenty of old boy school stuff going on in politics and the board rooms.  For the younger generations things are very different they have grown up in a time of the internet where free gender expression has been allowed, most girls are no longer told you can't do something because you are girl, recently boys are being more encouraged to express femininity more openly.

While all of this is great and should be celebrated, the road ahead will not be easy. Girls are already out performing boys at all age levels in school and now are getting degrees at a higher rate than boys. On the flip side traditional alpha male jobs are dying, even in 3rd world courtiers technology and now with the birth of smarter robots the needs for physical labor jobs are going away. Over the next decade or two women will start to take over the board rooms and political offices, when this is achieved females will run things and adopt laws and programs that benefit them as compared to the past when things were focused on benefiting the alpha males. The younger generation of males are not very focused, tend to be lazy and spend more time interacting with people online then in person. Younger women are already having enough of boys and a number are expanding their sexual relationships to include females or more feminine males who fit in more with females.¬† With women running things males will find themselves dependent on them to be the breadwinner, women will realize this and demand they become the ‚Äúhousewives‚ÄĚ keeping the house clean and taking care of the kids. Now, IMHO we will see a very radical change when it comes to the central family unit and how children are raised. Today we very much live in a day care society, usually run by women. Part of the new female run society will include finical awards for women who provide these services, I could even see surrogate mothers becoming a high paying job. Women will truly run society from the daycare, to school to the board rooms, every important decision will be decide by smart women. Where does this leave males, with the prospect of less job and opportunities they will either become violent desperate to regain power or accept the more feminine role.

Now today there still is one physical things women need from males ‚Äď sperm. Science is already working on ways to have multiple parent babies, and plenty of sperm banks exist today we could avoid needing males for a period of time. Sooner or later we would need more sperm, since we are smart and realize that toxic masculinity will not work in our new world, we will use science to bread a new generation of more softer males. I could see these new males have little or no masculine traits, smaller muscle mases, shorter in height than women. Now, maybe this is all my dream femtopia world, not going to lie I love to live in world where women ran everything and the typical males was physical weaker. Do your own research, you be surprised how much of this is already happening at some level, and while I love to get rid of the alpha males they will still be around for a while to cause trouble, we will just have to find creative ways to deal with them.
I was that disgusting alpha male just a few months ago. You know what happened? A girl just 2 years older than me bent me to her will and now I'm on an allowance and do all the cleaning in a thong and chastity belt. I wear Disney princess panties to bed when I've been a good boy. I firmly believe that women should run society just based on how easily they bend men to their way. I'm still not a full on female supremacist... yet. Based on how fast my girlfriend has turned our house to female rule, I truly believe that they can do the same with society. If not just put the men in chastity. It turned my attitude around real quick. 
Sincerely, 
Woman's servant

Smart women are starting to realize that chastity is a must to a happy relationship. Once in trapped the male will do anything to have a little bit of freedom. Then the fun begins as the female master extends the period of chastity longer  and longer until she has complete control over her sissy pet.
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save
Living in a world in which women wear pants (in every way), and we men obey and wear short skirts is a dream for me. Men dressed in skirts and heels will lose the male's arrogance, and will submit to women.
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

Save

Hello RadicalFeminists, I only want to act and behave in ways to help you with your goals and to see men live in this role too, including me. I sincerely want to propose to my Wife/Mistress to help me become a fully trained sissie or sissie maid for the new year. This means I will have to work harder for her than any other year so far. I am preparing to tell her tonight to the best of my abilities, and I appreciate all the help and encouragement I may get. I am already at least partially her sissie and all, but I just know I can become so much better a sissie for her. I have a special letter to give her, that is so real, and daring in the sense that it is about me and how much further I ask her to help me to sink into the depths of obeying her.
In reality I feel as if I have no choice, this sissie stuff I will for ever regret unless I communicate my commitment and belief in such. I will never feel content with out becoming a real life sissie or sissiemaid.
   RadicalFeminists you must be one of the greatest woman in this world, just not getting anywhere close to all the recognition you deserve.
from nancy
(01-01-2018, 04:24 AM)nancy Wrote:

Save

Hello RadicalFeminists, I only want to act and behave in ways to help you with your goals and to see men live in this role too, including me. I sincerely want to propose to my Wife/Mistress to help me become a fully trained sissie or sissie maid for the new year. This means I will have to work harder for her than any other year so far. I am preparing to tell her tonight to the best of my abilities, and I appreciate all the help and encouragement I may get. I am already at least partially her sissie and all, but I just know I can become so much better a sissie for her. I have a special letter to give her, that is so real, and daring in the sense that it is about me and how much further I ask her to help me to sink into the depths of obeying her.
In reality I feel as if I have no choice, this sissie stuff I will for ever regret unless I communicate my commitment and belief in such. I will never feel content with out becoming a real life sissie or sissiemaid.
   RadicalFeminists you must be one of the greatest woman in this world, just not getting anywhere close to all the recognition you deserve.
from nancy

Be open and honest and let you wife know that she is in complete control. Your sissy side only exists when she says so, you only dress the way she desires, but 24/7 you will put her needs first even at the cost of your needs and desires.

RF
(01-01-2018, 12:48 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Save

from nancy

Be open and honest and let you wife know that she is in complete control. Your sissy side only exists when she says so, you only dress the way she desires, but 24/7 you will put her needs first even at the cost of your needs and desires.

RF
Thank You very much for your words of wisdom RadicalFeminist, you have a very nice way of putting it, and in a way my mistress/wife may listen
and find to be very accepting method of my willingness and desires to become her sissie.
nancy
That sissy better step back from that stove top before he becomes a flaming flamenco dancer skirts petticoats aprons and all !
Nothing worse or maybe better than a flaming sissy ! LOL !
(01-01-2018, 12:48 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Save

from nancy

RF
RadicalFeminist I am doing everything I can to further the lifestyle!!! I'm on your side. Males should be serving me as I write this!
Jessie
(01-06-2018, 09:51 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:48 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='11178' dateline='1514780643']

Save

RF
RadicalFeminist I am doing everything I can to further the lifestyle!!! I'm on your side. Males should be serving me as I write this!
Jessie
[/quote]

Great to read that you are on Radical Feminist's side and you are doing everything you can to further her vision of society, Mistress Jessie. I hope your slave boyfriend and other males are serving you to your satisfaction. 

*curtsey*
Hi: I am glad I found this thread. I have had deep submissive desires since I was theee, and sissy desires since I was a teenager, and want more than anything to be a good sissy for my wife. I was raised in a household where my mom has a Ph. D. And was very successful in the corporate world. She also made more money than my dad. She was not dominant in the home per se, but her success and formidable intellect provided me with the image of a powerful woman I could look up to.

I am happy to see that the women on this thread feel the way they do, and understand that men, for their own good, need to be kept subjugated. One issue I have is that though I like the idea of being ‚Äúweak‚ÄĚ I also like being in shape. In fact, I have a muscular ‚Äúmanly‚ÄĚ physique that is at odds with my core sexuality. I wear panties and other lingerie at home, and my wife keeps me in chastity. Is there anything else I can do to reinforce my sense of being a sissy?

Thank you.

Sissy Jessica