BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Well, I certainly have a more moderate opinion than RF here, but also respect her view. First, I totally agree with her, there is a patriarchy here in the US. Now, as others pointed out, there are other countries in the world where the patriarchy is much, much stronger and I truly feel for those women. However, it certainly exists here in the US. In my own field, top positions are all still predominantly occupied by old, white men. However, in my field (science), that is changing and is largely a product of history rather than current oppression of any sort. While the most senior people in my department and college are all white male, the generation about 5 years behind them is actually an even male/female split, and then by the time you get to my generation, females outnumber males. However, that doesn't mean that testosterone-centric attitudes don't still permeate things, because they do. I could go into the 10s of ways that I see it on a weekly basis but won't bore you with that.

To me also, the ideal society is one of equality, but only if we have TRUE equality. Right now gender ratios may be evening out, but the underlying attitudes of male dominance are still pervasive. Essentially women like me, and especially the generation of women before me, succeeded in a man's world by learning how to behave more like men. RF argued that we've tried equality and it doesn't work, but I'd argue that we haven't tried real equality. Equality is when feminine traits are valued as highly as male traits, where accomplishing things with grace and charm is respected as much more more than bullying people out of your way, where a man coming to work in a dress is as respected as me showing up in slacks. Though you'll hardly ever catch me wearing slacks. I actually go out of my way to be feminine at work. I'm probably in dresses 4 days a week, usually with my nails done and perfect makeup and hair. But woe be to them who think that this woman is soft or somehow less capable because I enjoy looking girly. People made that mistake with me early on, but they know better now.
(12-26-2016, 05:16 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Well, I certainly have a more moderate opinion than RF here, but also respect her view. First, I totally agree with her, there is a patriarchy here in the US. Now, as others pointed out, there are other countries in the world where the patriarchy is much, much stronger and I truly feel for those women. However, it certainly exists here in the US. In my own field, top positions are all still predominantly occupied by old, white men. However, in my field (science), that is changing and is largely a product of history rather than current oppression of any sort. While the most senior people in my department and college are all white male, the generation about 5 years behind them is actually an even male/female split, and then by the time you get to my generation, females outnumber males. However, that doesn't mean that testosterone-centric attitudes don't still permeate things, because they do. I could go into the 10s of ways that I see it on a weekly basis but won't bore you with that.

To me also, the ideal society is one of equality, but only if we have TRUE equality. Right now gender ratios may be evening out, but the underlying attitudes of male dominance are still pervasive. Essentially women like me, and especially the generation of women before me, succeeded in a man's world by learning how to behave more like men. RF argued that we've tried equality and it doesn't work, but I'd argue that we haven't tried real equality. Equality is when feminine traits are valued as highly as male traits, where accomplishing things with grace and charm is respected as much more more than bullying people out of your way, where a man coming to work in a dress is as respected as me showing up in slacks. Though you'll hardly ever catch me wearing slacks. I actually go out of my way to be feminine at work. I'm probably in dresses 4 days a week, usually with my nails done and perfect makeup and hair. But woe be to them who think that this woman is soft or somehow less capable because I enjoy looking girly. People made that mistake with me early on, but they know better now.

Sara, I agree wholeheartedly. Imitating male dominant behavior and "beating them at their own game" may have been one way to earn grudging admiration ("She does have a big set of balls" type comments...), true respect for women's traits, attitudes and accomplishments are much better  and way more needed! We need not exchange one style of gender dominance for another.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
There is definitely a difference between a perceived equality (that people/media want you to think is happening) and a true equality.

There are many examples of corporations that have equal opportunities and try to promote "equality" in jobs, pay and prospects. However, in reality, the old divisions still exist. If you talk to people in "private" or "off the record", then they may have fairly entrenched views that they would never air in public. As a result, there can be both conscious and sub conscious bias in decision making for future roles etc.

I know from personal experience women that have not been employed in roles or promoted because they might get pregnant (according to the man hiring). However, this would never be said explicitly as it would of course be illegal. Sexist and mysoginistic views still abound (look at the president elect for example).

I agree with Sara, that women who have made it to the top (or as near as they can) have had to act like men. As such, they can be equally, if not more, vicious towards other women to prove themselves in front of their male counterparts.

The question is whether we have tried hard enough to push through proper TRUE equality or if, as RF says, it has failed and we should try a new, more extreme, approach.
Here is a website were the general argument about woman in the work place and the amount of discrimination and many other similar subjects have been debated countless times:
https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

It is one of if not the most popular website of it's type on the internet.

Patriarchy is for all intents and purposes dead in the work place.  Feminism is a different argument all together.
I believe over the last 15-20 years or so the transition has been as smooth as could be expected.
MM
My views are definitely more radical then most, unfortunately I have see the horrors males can inflict on women and children. The middle east and places like India and china have a long way to go in just basic human rights for women, let alone equality. I am certainly willing to give true equality a chance and believe its a necessary stepping stone to Femtopia. My fear is there will always be enough alpha males around to cause trouble or try to destroy the world we have created. 100% agree true equality would be awesome, just not sure its really achievable. The reality is demographics are going to chance in the favor of females, its up to us to decide how to best run things.
I would love to get dressed up like that and do house chores. that's my dream come true
(12-24-2016, 01:29 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save

If my Mistress caught me like that She would severly discipline me, high heels on Her wood floors are forbidden.

WOW those are very strong words. I have a lot to learn and practice, but for some reason I want to do nothing but become a real life sissiemaid for my wife. I very much want to promise you I will make all efforts to take on this role for my wife/Mistress, and I appreciate all the help and support I am able to receive from this site.
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

Save
I swear this post right here just draws me in wanting to submit to my wife like a magnet, and I have been doing such. I emailed this post to my wife twice telling her I want to committed to training to become her obedient sissy maid, and she deserves to a sign me all my chores. I mop the floor and did some dishes and she let me have short break now, then I need to go vacume. I dressed rather pretty for her today and greeted her with a curtsey as she arrive home after work. She even took a picture of me in a curtsey pose. I only been on this site less than a week but it is helping with my communication to my wife and bringing me further into the depths of submission to my wife/Mistress. I really hope to share pics of me in the future. I just not ready for that yet.

Save

After re-reading this thread, I realized that I'm often waaay too serious on here. A Debbie Downer. Or maybe in my case, a Sara Serious. 

So while I do stick by my earlier comments regarding TRUE equality, etc., I will also say that I am certainly not opposed to a little bit of this sort of thing. My husband Kyle has certainly been in his share of dresses, though nothing quite this spectacular. Maybe I should get an outfit like this for him? Anybody know where you find this sort of thing? And I love the big bow in the hair. Definitely will try that. And the idea of a pretty, pink plug in his tight bottom gets me excited. I have a number of toys for him, including plugs, but all of the plugs are in boring black. Sara Serious even in the bedroom I guess. But I think I'll order him something in a nice pretty pink. Right now in fact...
(01-07-2017, 03:47 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:

Save

After re-reading this thread, I realized that I'm often waaay too serious on here. A Debbie Downer. Or maybe in my case, a Sara Serious. 

So while I do stick by my earlier comments regarding TRUE equality, etc., I will also say that I am certainly not opposed to a little bit of this sort of thing. My husband Kyle has certainly been in his share of dresses, though nothing quite this spectacular. Maybe I should get an outfit like this for him? Anybody know where you find this sort of thing? And I love the big bow in the hair. Definitely will try that. And the idea of a pretty, pink plug in his tight bottom gets me excited. I have a number of toys for him, including plugs, but all of the plugs are in boring black. Sara Serious even in the bedroom I guess. But I think I'll order him something in a nice pretty pink. Right now in fact...

Sara the thing about cross dressing is it doesn't always have to be serious, yes it's great to try to present one's self as a female in something elegant or sexy and even better if you can do it in public. Been there done that and while I never really passed as a female my outings were among the most satisfying experiences of my life. But there is also something wonderful about being in something overly feminine and ultra sissy knowing how amusing it can be for one's partner and when we allow ourselves to see the humour of it all it becomes a very playful part of a relationship.