468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanitary Napkins
(05-24-2017, 12:17 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Vicky!

Welcome to the PDQ forum!

It's been a while- you were a good friend on Experience Project. (Ferguson Jenkins- am I mad, or was there some connection?).

This is a great place and I hope you make yourself at home and share.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

Kimmi!!!!! God I've missed you!! How have you been young lady? Grew up with Fergy, well he was 2 years ahead of me in school.
(05-24-2017, 12:12 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: [quote pid='6781' dateline='1495627318']

Jillian I could not agree more!! Even at 13 when I wore my first pad, it was a kotex pad and belt, I never imagined I could feel more feminine! I did not have to be forced as it was my wish to do so. I had been babysitting for my single cousin and after she caught me, at 11 dressing in her clothes she allowed me to continue doing so. At 13 I walked in on her changing her pad and she explained all about periods. I wanted so much to experience what it was like that she allowed me to use one of her belts and pads. From then on whenever I was at her place and she was on her period I was also. At 15 my cousin convinced my mother that I was not your typical boy and after much soul searching and tears she accepted the fact that I was as much a woman as she. Mother insisted on wearing a panty liner at all times so of course I must also. As well I was required to experience a full time period, each month with no failures and no excuses!! Hugs Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Welcome to the forum. Your experience dressing and experiencing periods is very interesting and unique. Please tell us more about your early dressing up and your friendship with your cousin. She sounds like a remarkable young woman - and your mom, too.
[/quote]

I guess you could say my cousin was my mentor while I was growing up, at least from 11 - 15. She was the one who first caught me in one of her baby doll nighties and didn't throw a hissy fit about it. Instead she allowed me to continue exploring my feminine side. I had been wearing mother's clothes in secret from a early age, but at 11 cous needed a baby sitter for when she worked on the weekends or just wanted to go out. I always knew when she would be home and had my routine down pat. Well we all know how routines go!! LOL Long story short, fell asleep didn't set alarm and she found me asleep on the couch in a baby doll nightie. No hint of reproach or anger, no threats to tell mother, just a hug and told me to go off to bed. Next day we had a long talk and from then on when at her house I could dress the way I wanted, male or female. Of course all I ever wanted was to be a girl so here was my chance and she made sure I learned every thing I needed to know! Heart her very much for her patience and understanding. What ever I wanted to know she found a way to give me that knowledge. At 15 it was she who talked mother into accepting me for the person I realy was. I have to admit it ttook a lot of persuation and tears to get mom to come into my new life, but once she was in she accepted her new daughter with a passion! Heart her also always and for ever.
 The thing is we became so much closer after, what I suppose now would be called, my hard feminization started. Kind of a joke, it was just them teaching me to be the girl I knew I was.
(03-24-2017, 11:36 PM)Jillian Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 08:02 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I have used panty liners off an on for many years - initially at the behest of my mother. It just makes
sense to me, particularly if I want to preserve my most favorite panties.

How old were you Pamela when your mother bought you pantie liners? Did she ever buy you pads or tampons?

Jillian- sorry it took so long to get back. Anyway, I was probably about 13 or 14 when my mother first bought me pantie liners - and they have been part of wardrobe ever since. In fact, after the first few times while still no more than 14, my mother had me by them on my own. I did eventually, maybe a year or two later, begin using tampons,  but not at my Mothers instruction, but because of my curiosity. I went to my Mother and asked about them, and after taking, she told me if I wanted to use them, just ask, and she would buy them for me. I asked her the next day to buy them - she did. And that started a new chapter in my feminization.
(05-25-2017, 10:20 AM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 11:36 PM)Jillian Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 08:02 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I have used panty liners off an on for many years - initially at the behest of my mother. It just makes
sense to me, particularly if I want to preserve my most favorite panties.

How old were you Pamela when your mother bought you pantie liners? Did she ever buy you pads or tampons?

Jillian- sorry it took so long to get back. Anyway, I was probably about 13 or 14 when my mother first bought me pantie liners - and they have been part of wardrobe ever since. In fact, after the first few times while still no more than 14, my mother had me by them on my own. I did eventually, maybe a year or two later, begin using tampons,  but not at my Mothers instruction, but because of my curiosity. I went to my Mother and asked about them, and after taking, she told me if I wanted to use them, just ask, and she would buy them for me. I asked her the next day to buy them - she did. And that started a new chapter in my feminization.

Hello Pam, My mother too was fine with pantie liners, and pads. She thought it was an important part of my sissy training. I never had the chance to wear my pads with a belt. I do wish I had the chance to do so. I asked mother about trying tampons, I knew my sister used them, I had seen the box in her bedroom. I remember mother saying, "Jillian, they (tampons) are too dangerous for you to use. One needs to always remember to change the tampon almost on a hourly time frame...and she explained to me why. I listened to mother, as I always do, but it didn't take away my desire to do so. One day, when the house was empty, I went into my sisters room and took one of her Tampex tampons. I already had panties on, mother made me wear them whenever I was home, I added a nylon slip of my sisters. I had no idea how or what to do with a tampon. I knew the tampon would not just slip inside me, I had read instructions about how to use them before. I found a jar of Vaseline, covered the cardboard outside of the tampon, then squatting down, I took the tampon, and gently inserted it into my bottom. I was surprised at how easily it slipped into me. I pushed the inside tube so as the actual tampon slipped into me. I instantly felt a surge of feminine feelings, telling myself I was a girl, and having my period. I pulled my panties back up, allowed my slip to fall over my legs..and gingerly walked around the room....the feeling of having the tampon inside of me, feeling the slight pressure, was so wonderful, and when I sat down, feeling the tampon being pushed deeper inside of me....I confess I almost instantly tented my panties...I couldn't stop myself from taking my clit and slowly masturbating myself through my panties. After a short while, I remembered my mothers words, squatted once again, and taking the tiny string attacted to the tampon, I eased thee tampon out. That was my first experience with tampons. I never forgot the feelings, and soon got up nerve to buy myself my own tampons. I soon discovered Tampex Pearls, a tampon much easier to insert. I never leave the tampon in for more then two hours.
(01-26-2017, 06:19 PM)Jullian Wrote: Should Sanitary Napkins/tampons be used in conjunction with Petticoating? Perhaps used to teach female sanitary health?

I explore those as a teen. Mom had them around and I explore them. I later did for a Mistress I met online who require all her sissies to go thru their periods once a month for a week. Yes it should be part of the teaching and petticoating.
What should be pointed out here is that any sissy who stains her panty should be wearing some form of protection ranging from a simple panty shield to a diaper.
(05-27-2017, 01:13 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: What should be pointed out here is that any sissy who stains her panty should be wearing some form of protection ranging from a simple panty shield to a diaper.

That is very hard to argue with Renee. So important to protect our very favorite frillies for as long as possible!
(12-18-2016, 08:55 PM)Jillian Wrote: During my pantie training as a teenage, I was made to wear a sanitary napkin in my panties. This came about when my aunt found out that I had had a release while wearing panties. Before I got into bed at night, my aunt would come in my bedroom with a junior Maxi Pad, and stand there until I had properly placed it in my panties. ... she told me it was for my own good, to keep from soiling my panties.

At 15 when mother found out about me dressing and having my period, although very short ones at my cousins, she insisted, if I was going to be a girl then my periods would be as close to real as possible. Therefore I would follow my cousin's period to the letter. Her periods usually were 7 days long some times more. No excuses were allowed! I would wear a pad each day no matter what, school, Dr. appt. Plus be sure to change every 3 hrs.

Mother did not buy my supplies for me, that was my responsibility! During my period I used a full size maxi pad ( Kotex, pink box) and belt. As for between periods She required me to wear a smaller pad to protect my panties against dribbles. Confidets were decided on. There were not any panty liners as such at the time.

I have always felt from the beginning much more feminine when my period comes around. Even going out without a pad in my panties between periods is never done. They not only protect your panties but are a great tucking method, to get rid of any bulges. Now adays with more ways to enhance the period experience for ssissies, pads are a must and Tampons also.