Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new chasity cage
It looks like a very effective cage, sissy maid mary...and it obviously renders your  clitty useless...as it should!  I'd love to hear an update from you on its effectiveness, wearability, comfort, if you're still it...etc...update?

Yours,

sissy jamieanne
Update for you, I havent worn the nano much. I really must try it again. Unfortunately I had to stop wearing any device for the last two weeks due to an ingrowing hair.
A bit painful and annoying.
Hopefully locked up again soon.
Longing to serve women
(05-12-2017, 09:39 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: Update for you, I havent worn the nano much. I really must try it again. Unfortunately I had to stop wearing any device for the last two weeks due to an ingrowing hair.
A bit painful and annoying.
Hopefully locked up again soon.

Thanks for the update mary...hope that annoying hair resolves soon...shaving can sometimes cause that, as I'm sure many sissies have found...if I don't stay shaved regularly, I find that I get a pretty bad case of razor rash!
I hate how my groin looks next few days after shaving. It's like a rash. Any good idea how to avoid that?
(05-14-2017, 08:26 AM)Audra Wrote: I hate how my groin looks next few days after shaving. It's like a rash. Any good idea how to avoid that?

Audra...I've had lots of trouble with razor rash when using a traditional razor and shave gel on my genitals...I now use a ladies electric body shaver for my genitals and I don't have a problem, and the shave is just as smooth...I like to use a regular razor on most of my body, but my genitals just don't take it well.

Here's what I use...

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES2207P...ody+shaver

sissy jamieanne
(05-14-2017, 09:37 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 08:26 AM)Audra Wrote: I hate how my groin looks next few days after shaving. It's like a rash. Any good idea how to avoid that?

Audra...I've had lots of trouble with razor rash when using a traditional razor and shave gel on my genitals...I now use a ladies electric body shaver for my genitals and I don't have a problem, and the shave is just as smooth...I like to use a regular razor on most of my body, but my genitals just don't take it well.

Here's what I use...

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES2207P...ody+shaver

sissy jamieanne

Thanks for a tip, I need to try that.

I know this is a late reply, but I tweeze every morning  to keep my sissy area nice and smooth.