Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dummy dicipline / Humiliaton .
This is my paci. My Mommy insists I suck it whenever she's having sex with her boyfriend.

[Image: n6zjbjxjfpk8ffu4g.jpg]
(06-28-2017, 03:24 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: This is my paci. My Mommy insists I suck it whenever she's having sex with her boyfriend.

That's nice.  Do you have to watch as well?
(06-28-2017, 05:02 PM)markuk Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 03:24 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: This is my paci. My Mommy insists I suck it whenever she's having sex with her boyfriend.

That's nice.  Do you have to watch as well?

Yes, but mostly just listen as a real man satisfies her.

Perhaps the crowning touch is afterwards, when she makes sure to coat my pacifier with his cum and then pushes it into my mouth again.
My mother got me to stop biting my nails when I was younger by humiliating me.  She sometimes would put a pacifier in my mouth, or make me wear lipstick or paint my fingernails.  Thanks to my sister, my wife knows all the humiliating things I was made to do and enjoys  embarrassing me in public.

As an ex-smoker I love the smell of tobacco and a few days ago when we passed a man with a pipe,  I said that the smell was nice.  Because of that comment, I spent last night shopping with her and experiencing what I could expect if I ever dared to smoke again.
Before we left the house I was given a stern lecture as she put bright red artificial nails on me,  next came matching lipstick and when I complained a pacifier was put in my mouth.  She then pinned a card on my shirt that said,  "My wife is helping me  with my smoking problem"

As we shopped I got a lot of stares and heard lots of giggles and laughter.  she delightedly told people who asked that she had bet me about quitting.   Since I couldn't on my own she'd come up with this idea to give me some extra incentive.  When we got home,  I was  told that we will be going shopping again this weekend and her little sissy can expect a couple of surprises.
(08-03-2017, 04:43 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My mother got me to stop biting my nails when I was younger by humiliating me.  She sometimes would put a pacifier in my mouth, or make me wear lipstick or paint my fingernails.  Thanks to my sister, my wife knows all the humiliating things I was made to do and enjoys  embarrassing me in public.

As an ex-smoker I love the smell of tobacco and a few days ago when we passed a man with a pipe,  I said that the smell was nice.  Because of that comment, I spent last night shopping with her and experiencing what I could expect if I ever dared to smoke again.
Before we left the house I was given a stern lecture as she put bright red artificial nails on me,  next came matching lipstick and when I complained a pacifier was put in my mouth.  She then pinned a card on my shirt that said,  "My wife is helping me  with my smoking problem"

As we shopped I got a lot of stares and heard lots of giggles and laughter.  she delightedly told people who asked that she had bet me about quitting.   Since I couldn't on my own she'd come up with this idea to give me some extra incentive.  When we got home,  I was  told that we will be going shopping again this weekend and her little sissy can expect a couple of surprises.
So what were these surprises ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Later I learned her surprise, I was told that having a support system is one of the best ways for a person to stop smoking and stay off cigarettes.  One or two days a month we would shop with a different one of her girlfriends joining us.  Soon you'll have a whole group of girls helping you with your problem.  She then showed me a new card for my shirt that said,  "My wife and her girlfriend are helping me with my smoking problem"

When we shop you'll still wear your red artificial nails, matching lipstick with a pacifier in your mouth.  I've asked your sister to be the first person to join us so I'll have to change the card for our first trip from girlfriend to sister. She can't wait and suggested that each girl might want to add something to help you.

When my sister joined us a few weeks later, she added a big red bow to my hair just before we entered a large mall.  For over an hour I was on display to the delight of the girls and women shoppers who saw me. Men as usual tended to ignore us. When I thought my humiliation was over, we went to shopping center for more shopping and I was told that on our next trip I would be joined by one of my wife's old college friends.
When I have been acting "too grownup", my dummy (and my lips and inside of my mouth and tongue) are coated with orajel, the stuff for toothache. It makes it all numb but doesn't do any damage. But in the meantime, my dummy is strapped in and I can't avoid dribbling. I get a bib put on to protect my baby clothes and the dummy stays in until I've "learned my lesson".

The effect lasts an hour or so and by the end of it, I'm a soggy baby, both top and bottom, even worse if I get a smacked bottom and I'm sniffly and crying as well. Worse still, I'm sometimes sat in my nappies and bib and dummy in front of a mirror, repeating over and over "me is a naughty baby not a grownup" through my dummy.

[Image: n6zjbjxjfpk8ffu4g.jpg]
That's a lovely paci, Bobby. And nice traditional nappy pins too I see!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart