BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A question about masturbation
A friend from this website and i are discussing our growing up years, experiences with petticoating and diaper (nappy) discipline and age regression. His childhood was far more difficult than mine, but I will say no more. However, he asked me about if I had any opportunities to masturbate since I was in diapers. I don't think I had explained enough that not long after I reached puberty I no longer wet the bed at night and could wear just pajamas or underpants to bed. And I very rarely had to wear them during the day after I reached puberty, except as an embarrassing and humiliating punishment. Nevertheless, masturbation was not a carefree act of self-indulgent pleasure for me. What follows is my response to his question. If it comforts others knowing they aren't alone, or makes others count their lucky stars, then I will feel I did a good thing. 

I wish I had been masturbated with each diapering. Instead, I was told how bad and unhealthy masturbation was, and much of it I believed. I did masturbate, but thought each time I did it that I was hurting my body, and I felt guilty about the sin I was committing. My stepmom warned me that masturbating would eventually cause blood to come out of my penis. She told me that it would weaken me and make it so I could not be a father. She told me that masturbation could make me mentally ill. She also told me, in her own manner, that I had a very small penis (she didn't use that word, though) and "sinning against [my] body could make it even smaller". She meant well; my stepmom was, I am convinced, sexually repressed or felt that sex was not/should not be for pleasure's sake. I am certain she felt she was doing the right thing. Unfortunately, I was scared, had no one to discuss the matter with, but was excited by touching myself, so I masturbated in fear, guilt and pleasure. 

I could stick my hand into my diaper at night, touch myself, think my thoughts, and when I was mature enough, could climax into my diaper. It was soaking wet in the morning, so any stuff was pretty undetectable without examination. Since I was only rarely diapered in the day when I reached puberty, I found ways to masturbate and climax and hide the evidence. There were some occasions (thankfully not many) when my step-mom either caught me in the act, found evidence in my undies, or when I had an involuntary emission at night found the spots on my underpants and/or pj bottoms. In all of these cases she lay the blame on me, not nature. I got whipped real bad with the strap for that, or she switched me bad, and a few other things I won't go into. Masturbation has always been fraught with conflicting feelings for me, and even now my Wife does not allow me to do it except under rigidly defined conditions.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(12-14-2016, 07:25 AM)kerri Wrote: A friend from this website and i are discussing our growing up years, experiences with petticoating and diaper (nappy) discipline and age regression. His childhood was far more difficult than mine, but I will say no more. However, he asked me about if I had any opportunities to masturbate since I was in diapers. I don't think I had explained enough that not long after I reached puberty I no longer wet the bed at night and could wear just pajamas or underpants to bed. And I very rarely had to wear them during the day after I reached puberty, except as an embarrassing and humiliating punishment. Nevertheless, masturbation was not a carefree act of self-indulgent pleasure for me. What follows is my response to his question. If it comforts others knowing they aren't alone, or makes others count their lucky stars, then I will feel I did a good thing. 

I wish I had been masturbated with each diapering. Instead, I was told how bad and unhealthy masturbation was, and much of it I believed. I did masturbate, but thought each time I did it that I was hurting my body, and I felt guilty about the sin I was committing. My stepmom warned me that masturbating would eventually cause blood to come out of my penis. She told me that it would weaken me and make it so I could not be a father. She told me that masturbation could make me mentally ill. She also told me, in her own manner, that I had a very small penis (she didn't use that word, though) and "sinning against [my] body could make it even smaller". She meant well; my stepmom was, I am convinced, sexually repressed or felt that sex was not/should not be for pleasure's sake. I am certain she felt she was doing the right thing. Unfortunately, I was scared, had no one to discuss the matter with, but was excited by touching myself, so I masturbated in fear, guilt and pleasure. 

I could stick my hand into my diaper at night, touch myself, think my thoughts, and when I was mature enough, could climax into my diaper. It was soaking wet in the morning, so any stuff was pretty undetectable without examination. Since I was only rarely diapered in the day when I reached puberty, I found ways to masturbate and climax and hide the evidence. There were some occasions (thankfully not many) when my step-mom either caught me in the act, found evidence in my undies, or when I had an involuntary emission at night found the spots on my underpants and/or pj bottoms. In all of these cases she lay the blame on me, not nature. I got whipped real bad with the strap for that, or she switched me bad, and a few other things I won't go into. Masturbation has always been fraught with conflicting feelings for me, and even now my Wife does not allow me to do it except under rigidly defined conditions.
I must be very lucky when it comes to masturbation . I was told that it was healthy to masturbate . It showed that everything was functioning normally down there and that both boys and girls did it . The only concern that my aunt had was that i was able to orgasm and ejaculate at such a young age as she thought . 11yrs old . She took me to the doctor whom explained that some were early starters and some may not start until mid teens . Puberty was fickle .
What a sad story, Kerri. But thank you for sharing it. I'm sure I'm not alone in relating to some of it.

I too was always told that masturbating was naughty. As a teenager who was frequently in nappies, especially at night, I grew to associate nappies with masturbating, and therefore guilty pleasure. If my mother found evidence in my nappy of masturbation I'd be subjected to further, often humiliating, punishment, such as a spanking or being made to wear nappies for longer, or having to wear more babyish plastic pants.

As most people know, it's almost impossible to stop a teenage boy masturbating, so I ended up associating it not only with intense pleasure, but also humiliation.

I'm sure that's what's led me to enjoy nappies and humiliation so much now.
(12-14-2016, 04:20 PM)Ali Wrote: What a sad story, Kerri. But thank you for sharing it. I'm sure I'm not alone in relating to some of it.

I too was always told that masturbating was naughty. As a teenager who was frequently in nappies, especially at night, I grew to associate nappies with masturbating, and therefore guilty pleasure. If my mother found evidence in my nappy of masturbation I'd be subjected to further, often humiliating, punishment, such as a spanking or being made to wear nappies for longer, or having to wear more babyish plastic pants.

As most people know, it's almost impossible to stop a teenage boy masturbating, so I ended up associating it not only with intense pleasure, but also humiliation.

Heart My story and your story Ali are different only in severity, and in some ways your mama was more strict in her use of nappies than mine. i have the distinct feeling that you were day-diapered and spent longer periods of time in them during your teen years than me, and you wore babyish clothing more often than me. I too had to wear day diapers as punishment, among other things, and was given extended diaper wear well past when i should have been changed, but mostly pre-puberty. But obviously nappies and humiliation go hand-in-hand for both you and me Heart
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
I don't think it right or productive to spread myths or lies about masturbation.  It's much more productive to approach the issue honestly, diapered or not.  Instead, we should learn how to deal with or clitties according to our Mistress's wishes.  This includes asking permission, supervision, methods and toys, edging, and cleaning up our mess after, among other things.  The important thing is that we learn we are sissies and our Mistress controls our clitties. for deserved rewards as well as required discipline.
I agree Renee, in certain aspects off your comments. Yes, masturbation is difficult to stop with eleven year old boys, puberty when it is reached. unleases hidden desires, and this includes masturbation. Some boys masturbate without a thought of thinking it was wrong, others feel guilt, even after doing it. It is, as Renee suggest, that those in charge, or responsible for the boy's action, take notice of his behavior. Should it appear that he is spending too much time in the bathroom, or his bedroom, stains uncovered on the sheets, etc..then the discussion of his masturbation should be talked about between each other. Mother or whomever might want to set up a schedule where he may masturbate, say once a week, or however often she feels is adiquate. She might want to be present, or have him meet her in her bedroom, for a feminine effect. For myself, when I was that age, and going through pantie training, I found wearing panties was an issue that always brought on a desire to masturbate...
(12-15-2016, 12:29 AM)kerri Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 04:20 PM)Ali Wrote: What a sad story, Kerri. But thank you for sharing it. I'm sure I'm not alone in relating to some of it.

Heart My story and your story Ali are different only in severity, and in some ways your mama was more strict in her use of nappies than mine. i have the distinct feeling that you were day-diapered and spent longer periods of time in them during your teen years than me, and you wore babyish clothing more often than me. I too had to wear day diapers as punishment, among other things, and was given extended diaper wear well past when i should have been changed, but mostly pre-puberty. But obviously nappies and humiliation go hand-in-hand for both you and me Heart

I think you may we'll be right, Kerri. 

I did spend a fair amount of time in nappies and sometimes other baby clothes as well during my childhood, including into my teenage years. At the time I assumed that I was just about the only boy in the world going through such a thing, apart from one other boy I knew. 

One of the great things about this site is that I now realise that I wasn't the only one.
(12-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Jillian Wrote: I agree Renee, in certain aspects off your comments. Yes, masturbation is difficult to stop with eleven year old boys, puberty when it is reached. unleases hidden desires, and this includes masturbation. Some boys masturbate without a thought of thinking it was wrong, others feel guilt, even after doing it. It is, as Renee suggest, that those in charge, or responsible for the boy's action, take notice of his behavior. Should it appear that he is spending too much time in the bathroom, or his bedroom, stains uncovered on the sheets, etc..then the discussion of his masturbation should be talked about between each other. Mother or whomever might want to set up a schedule where he may masturbate, say once a week, or however often she feels is adiquate. She might want to be present, or have him meet her in her bedroom, for a feminine effect. For myself, when I was that age, and going through pantie training, I found wearing panties was an issue that always brought on a desire to masturbate...
Oh yes!  Secret masturbation just leads to guilt and encourages other types of bad behavior in boys.  In an ideal family there would be a special day for boys who reach that age.  A celebration with one little boy and all the females, in which rules and techniques are properly laid out, and then the boy performs in front of all.  The feeling of pride when performing under the control of the superior sex, instead of guilt hiding from everyone.
(12-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Jillian Wrote: I agree Renee, in certain aspects off your comments. Yes, masturbation is difficult to stop with eleven year old boys, puberty when it is reached. unleases hidden desires, and this includes masturbation. Some boys masturbate without a thought of thinking it was wrong, others feel guilt, even after doing it. It is, as Renee suggest, that those in charge, or responsible for the boy's action, take notice of his behavior. Should it appear that he is spending too much time in the bathroom, or his bedroom, stains uncovered on the sheets, etc..then the discussion of his masturbation should be talked about between each other. Mother or whomever might want to set up a schedule where he may masturbate, say once a week, or however often she feels is adiquate. She might want to be present, or have him meet her in her bedroom, for a feminine effect. For myself, when I was that age, and going through pantie training, I found wearing panties was an issue that always brought on a desire to masturbate...

(12-17-2016, 07:12 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
Oh yes!  Secret masturbation just leads to guilt and encourages other types of bad behavior in boys.  In an ideal family there would be a special day for boys who reach that age.  A celebration with one little boy and all the females, in which rules and techniques are properly laid out, and then the boy performs in front of all.  The feeling of pride when performing under the control of the superior sex, instead of guilt hiding from everyone.
What a wonderful idea Renee!! I would imagine for his first time, the boy naturally would be humiliated and embarrassment, but that in itself will instill in the boy, a feeling of closeness to those females celebrating his surrender to them. I would suggest, to allow him to feel his own hidden femininity, that he be allowed to begin while in panties. I would think his mother or whomever is his female guardian, has already shown him the benefits he receives from wearing panties and female attire.

(12-17-2016, 10:34 PM)Jillian Wrote:

(12-17-2016, 07:12 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
What a wonderful idea Renee!! I would imagine for his first time, the boy naturally would be humiliated and embarrassment, but that in itself will instill in the boy, a feeling of closeness to those females celebrating his surrender to them. I would suggest, to allow him to feel his own hidden femininity, that he be allowed to begin while in panties. I would think his mother or whomever is his female guardian, has already shown him the benefits he receives from wearing panties and female attire.

While talking about masturbation, secretly, or as Renee has suggested, as a special occasion in front of females. if needed, how many times do you feel would be adiquate for a boy to masturbate....or does it not matter? Is it better scheduled, is there ever a reason to have to schedule it? Does wearing panrties, other female attire while masturbating, help in formulating a liking for wearing feminine clothes for a young boy? Should it ever be used as a reward?
(12-15-2016, 05:25 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I don't think it right or productive to spread myths or lies about masturbation.  It's much more productive to approach the issue honestly, diapered or not.  Instead, we should learn how to deal with or clitties according to our Mistress's wishes.  This includes asking permission, supervision, methods and toys, edging, and cleaning up our mess after, among other things.  The important thing is that we learn we are sissies and our Mistress controls our clitties. for deserved rewards as well as required discipline.

Renee, i was not talking about present day, but rather reflecting on the subject when i was growing up. I don't think i'm out of line to say that Ali was also writing about then, not now. Of course our Mistresses, Mommy's, Domme's (Mommy or otherwise) have ultimate authority over our clitties (large, medium, small, or tiny) but when Ali and i were boys, it was quite a different story.