satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diapering by family members
(07-29-2020, 07:17 PM)Ali Wrote: Being changed alongside another child, especially if he's younger than you, is truly humiliating. When it happened to me it was all done so matter-of-factly, as if it were quite normal for a boy of my age to be in a nappy and need changing.

I mentioned before my friend John, who's mother put him back into nappies too. When we had our nappies changed together it was SO embarrassing, especially when it was John's mother changing us.
I think there is something in that. At the same time though, you really don’t to be wearing a dirty nappy while there is someone younger than you (especially if they are also wearing nappies) who is clean. 

For this reason, I often tried to mess my nappies in sync with my cousin as I knew that if he got changed while I was clean, I was likely to end up dirty while he was clean further down the track.