satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy maid
So has anyone else worked as a maid?
Michelle's father, does his homework with his son, but not in a French maid's uniform, they do it in their underwear and in a blue dressing gown over the top, and in 5 cm high heels.
(03-07-2017, 09:35 AM)Brigitte Wrote: Michelle's father, does his homework with his son, but not in a French maid's uniform, they do it in their underwear and in a blue dressing gown over the top, and in 5 cm high heels.

Very nice, Ms Brigitte! So you have two maids who serve you by doing your housework in a dress and heels! 

*curtsy*
(03-05-2017, 05:43 PM)Ali Wrote: So has anyone else worked as a maid?

This thread has been dormant for a while so I might as well bring it back to life with a response.

Yes indeed is my answer.

I met a Lifestyle domme who I regularly served in a domestic role for a period in the town I worked in. Cleaning the kitchen and a fridge well overdue a clean (initially) and ironing obviously. 

I met her through a long gone website in the UK called Informed Consent and I was obviously interviewed prior to being accepted into her home.

She knew that I was right for her as I was happy to serve in a normal domestic uniform from Alexandra rather than a frilly French Maid style - so I wouldn't be spending time admiring myself in the mirror, was her view.

After this came to an end I regularly attended a lady in the next town and I paid a very reasonable daily rate to clean her home and iron. She particularly held back her son's chef's whites for me to iron as they are amazingly thick cotton and not easy to iron at all.

I would obviously prepare lunch and serve it to her and her visitors in my French Maid uniform which she preferred, whilst in chastity and plugged.

At the time I had an online domme situation and She would oft times write to the Lady with suggestions and requests to make life a little more difficult on the day which was from about 9.30am to 3.00pm

The "interview" for that arrangement was somewhat different!

I also spent a day with a lady and her husband in another nearby City who were seeking a regular sissy maid to keep the house clean. They had been advertising on servants4u website and I responded.

I attended an interview and after that was set to work as they busied themselves with their own work in a separate room. I was tasked to clean the bathroom, which seemed to have been left for a while in anticipation of my presence. It was certainly much improved by the end of the day, even if I say so myself! 

I also prepared and served lunch to them both and was warned not to upset the Master with poor service as he was renowned for the severity of his punishments Wink

During the day I was summoned from time to time to make and serve coffee as required.

The lady had been a pro-domme in the past but had diversified to make sissy clothing online. The anticipation was that I might serve on a regular basis but they decided to decamp to Spain from where she continues to make sissy clothing that goes all over the world.

This was all over the last 15 years I would think but due to circumstances such service activities are not so possible, although there are plenty opportunities I am sure.

Other than that, not a lot.

How about anyone else?
Mod on Chastity Mansion
Not only does my sissy maid serve me in a proper french maid uniform com0lete with 5 inch heels but she is alao "loaned" out each week to up to three friendsI became acquainted with as a result of her going shopping fully dressed as a sissy.
(08-15-2021, 09:35 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Not only does my sissy maid serve me in a proper french maid uniform com0lete with 5 inch heels but she is alao "loaned" out each week to up to three friendsI became acquainted with as a result of her going shopping fully dressed as a sissy.

Awww, Andrea is such a lovely girlie!

Would love to hear what a day in the life is like for her, how her outfits are chosen, what she does, etc.

With accompanying pictures, of course!
That sounds delightful, Carrie.

There’s something very special about working as someone’s maid. Hopefully now things are easing up a bit those opportunities will start to appear again.