BON4Micro2
Poll: Did you really get put back into nappies?
Honestly, no. But I wish I had been.
Yes, but for medical reasons.
Not put back into nappies, but I was a late developer.
Yes, but only once or twice when I wet the bed.
Yes. I got put back into nappies as an occasional punishment.
Yes. I got put back into nappies regularly as a punishment.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Put back into nappies
I'm intrigued to know how much of what we all talk about is real and how much is fantasy. So PLEASE, answer this poll honestly. It's anonymous, so no-one will know who said what.

I'd really like to know the truth. x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are several here that cover my situation, though I guess medical is probably the best way to put it. Late developer certainly fits, and then there were several times in my first few years of grade school I was back in them because I had toileting troubles, and was in them nightly for wetting the bed until I outgrew infant diapers around the time I turned ten. I was put back in them at 16 because I was wetting the bed regularly, so plenty of the situations fit me.
I can't say I was ever really punished with them, but I had a number of humiliating episodes in my early childhood.

Once, when I was over visiting my friend, who was two years younger than I was (I think I was 4 1/2 at the time), we were being put down for our afternoon nap, when my friend's mom insisted that she put me in diapers and plastic panties. I was mortified, since neither my younger friend or his sister were going to have to wear them. Nevertheless, I lay there blushing as she pulled my pants and underwear down and pinned me into some cloth diapers, followed by plastic panties.
I'm not sure why she singled me out--she liked me very well and I didn't have a reputation as a bedwetter. I guess I'll never know, but it was still very embarrassing.
When I was 4 I was not only an occasional bed-wetter as a child, but was also prone to occasional day-time accidents, too. Mommy's response was always to put me back in diapers and rubber pants for a few days, until I managed to stay dry again. This was in the '50s, when there were only cloth diapers. For some reason, mommy liked the Playtex rubber pants for me. I remember they came in a silver tube, and were either pink or cream colored, and were fairly stretchy. I didn't get to choose which color she bought, so had some of both in my drawer. 

One time when I was 4, we were traveling across country, my mother & father, myself and my baby brother, perhaps somewhere in the middle of Illinois. I had been having to pee for some time, and had told mommy and daddy, who was intent on pressing on. Finally, the inevitable happened -- Niagara, all over mommy's luggage and special pillow. Needless to say, she was steamed, both at me and at daddy. This was before the days of interstates; we were driving on a two-lane country road, flanked by corn fields and pastures. Why he didn't stop and allow me to pee beside the car, I'll never know. Anyhow, we pulled into the next town, and found the Rexall drug store, on one side of the town square. Mommy went in and came back out with a pair of Playtex rubber pants in my size. My little heart sank when I saw them. 

I was changed right there, on the back seat of the car, parked on the town square. Off came my wet shorts and underpants. Mommy folded some of my baby brother's cloth diapers to fit me, powdered me and pinned me up. Then came the rubber pants, which she pulled up and tucked in at the legs and waist. Since the rest of my clothes were packed, she deemed that I was sufficiently dressed under the circumstances. My parents then repaired to the nearby cafe for some lunch. I was there at the table, hunched down, trying my best to be invisible while eating my grilled cheese sandwich, when in walked a couple of farmers with about 6 boys in jeans and overalls. 

I was mortified. The four youngest boys sat at the table nearest to me. I felt completely conspicuous in just my diapers, rubber pants and jersey, sitting there. Needless to say, they kept looking at me throughout my meal. I wanted to melt through the floor, but just didn't know how. To make the matter worse, as we were leaving, mommy took me by the hand right over to their table, and started talking to them. I could only stand there, in her firm grip, and pretend to be a statue. She did make mention that I was a little boy who wet himself. I wanted to die. 

I made the rest of the trip dressed like that -- maybe another 4 or 5 hours. And for years thereafter, it became a regular thing, for mommy to put me in diapers when we went somewhere in the car -- "just in case." It was always so humiliating for me.
That's a lovely story Mikki...did this continue for a long time?

Sissy Matthew
(12-07-2016, 05:02 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: That's a lovely story Mikki...did this continue for a long time?

Sissy Matthew

Thank you, Matthew.  Yes, it did continue, well into my teen years.  Mommy would say things like, "Better to be safe than sorry, isn't it, Little Boy?"  I was always prompted to agree with her on stuff like that, and she liked me being "Mommy's Little Boy."  As I grew older, she used diaper humiliation as a disciplinary technique much more often, both at home and on trips.  
Did it go beyond diaper discipline Mikki? Was she tempted to petticoat you as well or was that a step too far?

Sissy Matthew xxx
(12-07-2016, 09:10 PM)mikki Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 05:02 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: That's a lovely story Mikki...did this continue for a long time?

Sissy Matthew

Thank you, Matthew.  Yes, it did continue, well into my teen years.  Mommy would say things like, "Better to be safe than sorry, isn't it, Little Boy?"  I was always prompted to agree with her on stuff like that, and she liked me being "Mommy's Little Boy."  As I grew older, she used diaper humiliation as a disciplinary technique much more often, both at home and on trips.  

Wow--sounds like a plot from one of my stories. Tongue
Was it just nappies and baby panties your mother put you into, Mikki? Or did she make you wear other baby clothes too?
(12-06-2016, 09:43 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm intrigued to know how much of what we all talk about is real and how much is fantasy. So PLEASE, answer this poll honestly. It's anonymous, so no-one will know who said what.

I'd really like to know.
Well, Ali, I was never put back into nappies, because I was never taken out of them. That is, not for nighttime. Daytime was a different story. I wore regular underpants, once I was out of training pants I guess, except for naps long car trips and other such situations. Sometimes I had to wear diapers and rubber pants as punishment. But i had to wear them every night, regardless. Eventually, I was completely out of diapers (as far as not having a choice about it)  by the time I was 14. So, yes, for medical and punishment reasons, both.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry