satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sissy maid
Don't Ride With Strangers
by rocketXpert

(05-14-2017, 06:23 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Don't Ride With Strangers
by rocketXpert

Another fine drawing on the demise of false male pride at the hands of the Superior Female, kind of inspired me to pen one verse in parody of an old 1950's song

Soon all boys shall trade athletic socks for stockings
Joyful Girls laugh at the sight of them in heels
When males' pert budding breasts now fill their lacy silk bras
Then forevermore inferior all males cannot help but feel
(05-14-2017, 09:34 PM)whyguys Wrote:
by rocketXpert

Another fine drawing on the demise of false male pride at the hands of the Superior Female, kind of inspired me to pen one verse in parody of an old 1950's song

Love the poem...nice!  It describes life as it should be!
(05-15-2017, 09:22 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 09:34 PM)whyguys Wrote:
by rocketXpert

Love the poem...nice!  It describes life as it should be!

Even better it is if one sings it to the tune of the old Frankie Avalon hit:

"When a Girl Changes from Bobbie Sox to Stockings"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LyoDBtr-w0

Yet that is soon to become  so archaic   Big Grin now that the young Females  Wink  shall look forward to watching the dainty, demure and dependently dutiful modern male girl as 'she' Sad  is told she must display 'her' slender feminine legs in grown-up ladylike fashion!  Oh, Cry it may be embarrassing at first but males just must learn to look appropriate to our Female Masters eyes... it is the way it shall be!

Wait 'till you hear when Women re-record a 21st Century Female Supremacist version of "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"!!!!
What I love about these pics is that the women who have forced the boys to dress as little sissy maids are so completely in control that they're not content with showing the boys off in their sissy dresses. That would be humiliating enough for the poor boys. The women go a step further by lifting up the boys' dresses in front of other women to show that the boys are wearing frilly panties too.

Exquisitely humiliating.
Theses are all such fabulous images - humiliating yes, and as was noted above by Ali, the women do take pleasure in exposing the panties as well. Though, having said that, when I am wearing pretty panties, I secretly want them to show. Otherwise why bother wearing something so delightfully feminine. Besides, with skirts that short, those pantied bottoms will be on display soon enough. So naughty!
(06-02-2017, 06:03 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: Theses are all such fabulous images - humiliating yes, and as was noted above by Ali, the women do take pleasure in exposing the panties as well. Though, having said that, when I am wearing pretty panties, I secretly want them to show. Otherwise why bother wearing something so delightfully feminine. Besides, with skirts that short, those pantied bottoms will be on display soon enough. So naughty!

It totally reverses the previous misconceptions that the male sex is the initiator and the Female passive.   It is such a wondrous thing to see young Women empowered at the expense of unmanned male girls.  As this increases future generations shall never have a memory or image of males as aggressors, but only feminine underlings.  Surely, the day is coming when males shall not even have the slightest inkling of how to be 'masculine'...
(05-14-2017, 07:38 PM)minisissyboy Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:12 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 01:30 PM)minisissyboy Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:34 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 01:01 AM)alexvyaz Wrote: One more sissy maid serving Mistress and her guests.
Here is another young man sent out as a maid. 

mini -  Big Grin   Super drawing!  

Oh... one recalls decades and decades past egotistical and bullying young males would float through town and city on Halloween night dressed as warrior knights, Dracula, baseball players and pirates in search of loot, but more hoping to prove their budding 'manhood' and the power they thought was due to their sex alone - also enjoying scaring their Female counterparts by their feigned 'masculine' pretense.

How changing it is and shall be even more seeing Halloween dress emphasizing as it illustrates the exchange of authority to the Female.  Soon only cadres of boisterous young Women shall go bravely from door to door in costume of roles the males no longer shall be able to compete with the new Stronger FEMALE Sex: doctors, scientists, pilots, sports heroes, presidents...  it shall be then the meek males who shall have to accept teasing from the young Women     Wink   on the boys preciously dainty girlish appearance appropriate for their future feminine roles of relative insignificance compared to the bright days of accomplishment that lay ahead for Women.. 

Picture them daintily and sheepishly beg 'sweety' candy door to door as maids, secretaries, ballerinas, stewardesses, nurses - for the few if smart enough to train! - and of course the most common expected male vocation - trophy house-husbettes.  All future males taught from birth properly how to prepare for the 21st Century status of blushing 'girlhood' expected from them...  Confused  

Poor dears , Sad  but they should console themselves that although they must suffer the unfortunate TRICK of being  the inferior and so now feminine sex    Huh --- the new subordinate male role is a visual TREAT for the all FEMALES!!! Cool

I pleased you liked the picture, it is from deviant art.  I am not sure who by, it might be rocket expert as well.  Your experience of halloween is quite different from mine.  It is an American tradition you are describing that certainly in the past did not really occur in the UK.  Though some marking of halloween occurs.  Usually little children both girls and boys going around wanting sweets etc dressed in their costumes.  You do get some silly teenagers usually boys showing off causing a nuisance in some places.  So a little of what you describe does happen.  However it is rare and for most it is harmless fun.  For me the picture is a bit of fetish fantasy, something in real life I would not take too seriously.

While it's certainly true that dressing up and trick or treating on Hallowe'en is an American tradition, it is still present in the U.K., increasingly so, I wouldn't say. 

My sister and I used to go trick or treating, and if I was undergoing petticoat or baby punishment at the time then I'd be sent out dressed in something girly or with a nappy on. Often she'd dress Lucy and me identically (except Lucy never had to wear a nappy). 

Lucy loved dressing up, and would get to choose what we wore. The neighbours, especially the older ones, loved seeing two Alice in Wonderlands or Tinkerbells knocking on their door.
by rocketXpert

[Image: don__t_ride_with_strangers_by_rocketxpert-d4r60w5.jpg]

Alexia -Just saw this great rocketDave drawing you sent a while back.

WoW!   what a story it would make to tell how this bold boisterous sports-minded male * HUZZAH!*  became but a timid, meek serving maiden.... *sigh* *whimper* *SOB*