Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperSissy!
While making a post elsewhere about Supergirl's panties, it occurred to me to wonder what kind of a super heroine SuperSissy might be.  Her exploits might become famous.  What might her powers be?  Obviously she's dedicated to the service of Women everywhere, but what chastity cage could contain her?  (Perhaps it's made of Kryptonite, which is why she's a sissy.)  When she's naughty, needs discipline, who wields the Super Paddle?  Perhaps she's the last survivor of a planet that was ruled by women and she's the only survivor.

Just a few ideas, I'm still thinking.  (!)  Powers, history, missions, goals, what would you think SuperSissy can do, and will do?  What are your thoughts, Ladies and ladies?
(12-06-2016, 02:29 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: While making a post elsewhere about Supergirl's panties, it occurred to me to wonder what kind of a super heroine SuperSissy might be.  Her exploits might become famous.  What might her powers be?  Obviously she's dedicated to the service of Women everywhere, but what chastity cage could contain her?  (Perhaps it's made of Kryptonite, which is why she's a sissy.)  When she's naughty, needs discipline, who wields the Super Paddle?  Perhaps she's the last survivor of a planet that was ruled by women and she's the only survivor.

Just a few ideas, I'm still thinking.  (!)  Powers, history, missions, goals, what would you think SuperSissy can do, and will do?  What are your thoughts, Ladies and ladies?

"HER" POWERS -  She can put on a bra, corset, stockings and heels in half the time that it ever took any FEMALE in any planet's past.

"HER" HISTORY -  She once was a chauvinist husband of the Woman who developed the isotope for PINK KRYPTONITE.

"HER" MISSION -  to be an example everywhere of the ineptitude of males.

"HER" GOALS -  to get her Female Master to buy her that cute little black dress she saw last week.

"HER" CAN DO's -  everything worse than the lowliest Female.

"HER" WILL Do's -  everything she is told to do by ALL FEMALE MASTERS!!!!   OR ELSE!!!