ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It helps to see the world from the other side sometimes
I thought this article was interesting:

Seven Things Our Male Reporter Realized After Wearing a Mniskirt
(12-03-2016, 12:24 AM)Richardto Wrote: I thought this article was interesting:

Seven Things Our Male Reporter Realized After Wearing a Mniskirt

Indeed it is, very interesting!  And that article led to another about the same reporter. 

16 Things I Learned From Dressing in Drag  

It's interesting to get a Japanese perspective on feminization.
One of those 16 points is particularly appropriate for those of us who hope for Femtopia.
Quote:9. You just feel kinder
I’m beginning to think the answer to world peace is to just have everyone dress as women. Somehow, when you put on a dress, you just feel a bit kinder. It’s like your pupils dilate and any aggressive urges just pass.

Even just trying for more feminine movements and tone of voice makes you immediately feel like your male sense of self disappearing and you are becoming someone else. You might call it a drag “trip” in the drug sense, because it kind of affects your body in the same way.
(12-04-2016, 04:23 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: One of those 16 points is particularly appropriate for those of us who hope for Femtopia.
Quote:9. You just feel kinder
I’m beginning to think the answer to world peace is to just have everyone dress as women. Somehow, when you put on a dress, you just feel a bit kinder. It’s like your pupils dilate and any aggressive urges just pass.

Even just trying for more feminine movements and tone of voice makes you immediately feel like your male sense of self disappearing and you are becoming someone else. You might call it a drag “trip” in the drug sense, because it kind of affects your body in the same way.

Could it be hormonal?  Maybe a sissy's testosterone level just drops when she's nicely dressed.  I was taken by this point, too.
Perhaps it's the act of caring about how others see us that makes us kinder.  We concede we have a place as part of society, not in charge of society, when we try to improve our appearance and manners.  I don't see how it could be hormonal.
I had a thought.  (!)

I was watching Supergirl, who you must admit wears a super miniskirt.  She seems to be able to keep her panties secret, unlike our intrepid Japanese reporter we've been discussing.  How does she do it?  Has anyone seen Supergirl's panties?
(12-06-2016, 02:10 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I had a thought.  (!)

I was watching Supergirl, who you must admit wears a super miniskirt.  She seems to be able to keep her panties secret, unlike our intrepid Japanese reporter we've been discussing.  How does she do it?  Has anyone seen Supergirl's panties?

Perhaps that's one of her superpowers -- the power to keep her super miniskirt super-modestly arrayed while performing super feats!  For all we know, she might wear super-plain white cotton granny-panties.  But then, again, she might not.  We'll never know.  
I was thinking that maybe she'd be "wearing satin tights...and fighting for your rights"....but then realised that was Wonder Woman :-)