satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The 2021 Susan McDonald award .
This goes to all the members . Posters or lurkers . All over 3000 of you who have made this forum .
It has been a pleasure being a mod and admin for you all .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thanks so much Bill for your work! This will be a great loss.
Thanks. Well deserved, the forum has had so many good contributors. Sadly, I only discovered this site a year ago. I hope I brought some enjoyment to others from my posts.
Thanks Bill. Much appreciated, this means allot.
Thank you, Bill. You have done a great job serving this forum.
Thank you Bill, it is a rough and thankless task 99% of the time. Your efforts and dedication are much appreciated.
You have been an excellent admin, Bill. I'm sure that I can speak for all in saying thank you.
Thanks for everything you've done here, Bill.

It's been quite the ride, one I wish never ended.

You've been great and the glue.

All the best to you.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(11-01-2021, 07:11 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Thanks for everything you've done here, Bill.

It's been quite the ride, one I wish never ended.

You've been great and the glue.

All the best to you.

Agreed. It was great when Auntie Helga was able to pick up after Susan passed on, and this forum has been wonderful to participate it. I do hope a solution can be found to continue at least the forum, if no one steps in to take over from what Auntie Helga was able to do.
Bobbie-Sue