satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Punished boys
(10-30-2021, 07:50 AM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 06:42 PM)sissygirl 2 Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 05:57 PM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 03:25 PM)sissygirl 2 Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 03:16 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I would normally gravitate toward the pink dress, but I am with you Sissygirl, the blue outfit is absolutely delicious!❤️

I know, I just love it SissyPamela, with little girl black patent Mary Janes and a little black patent purse with gloves just so yummy.
So yummy in fact Sissygirl, wearing hardly seems like a punishment to me, more like a reward!❤️

Oh yes the only thing better would be on a play date with another little sissy girl, playing with our dolls giggling talking about boys all fun girly things ❤️❤️
That is almost too exciting to think about Sissygirl. Each wearing one of the outfits above, and then switching. Dressing one another, doing each other’s nails, and of course practicing kissing. Such delicious fun!❤️❤️

Sounds wonderful SissyPamela, I’m in I love with anything girly especially practice kissing, I can put lipstick on you and you can put lipstick on me then we hold hands and practice kissing like two sissy’s should ❤️❤️