satban
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Girl or gurl?
A lot of us strive to look as convincing as possible, but how easy is it to tell a girl from a gurl?

I've attached five photos to this post, and five more to the next one. They're in no particular order. Five of them are girls, and five are gurls. Can you tell the difference?

Let me know which you think are the girls, and which are the gurls.

Caveat: I've tried my best to make sure that the girls are girls and the gurls are gurls, but I can only go on how they're posted and described.

No reverse image checking!

And here's the whole ten...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Girl 1,4,5,7,9
Gurl 2,3,6,8,10
The more submissive he is, the more he will do for you....Train him well!!

[Image: Dominatrix.gif]
(10-24-2021, 05:31 PM)katiez Wrote: Girl 1,4,5,7,9
Gurl 2,3,6,8,10

Nope. Only two correct. Just shows how hard it is!
Oh my Gosh Ali. You're correct this is super difficult challenge. I expect I am totally wrong, but here goes.
Girl: 1,4, 9
Gurl: 2,3,6,7,8
Undecided: 5,10
Pretty good, afp!

But you have to choose on your 'undecideds' too!
Thanks. Ok, lets see about the undecided. 5 is Girl. 10 is Gurl. Then 2 is now Girl.
Girl: 1,2,4,5,9
Gurl: 3,6,7,8,10
Three correct. Must try harder!
(10-24-2021, 05:10 PM)Ali Wrote: A lot of us strive to look as convincing as possible, but how easy is it to tell a girl from a gurl?

I've attached five photos to this post, and five more to the next one. They're in no particular order. Five of them are girls, and five are gurls. Can you tell the difference?

Let me know which you think are the girls, and which are the gurls.

Caveat: I've tried my best to make sure that the girls are girls and the gurls are gurls, but I can only go on how they're posted and described.

No reverse image checking!

And here's the whole ten...

Hi Ali. Girls are 2 4 5 9 10   Gurls are:1 3 6 7 8 xxx

Hi Ali, brilliant quiz!  Maureen xxxxx

Girls: 2 4 5 9 10
Gurls: 1 3 6 7 8
Well to me, they are all girls! Guessing who has a pen1s or a vu1va between their legs, I would say:

P: 3, 6, 7, 8, 10
V: 1, 2, 4, 5, 9
Bobbie-Sue
It’s not a trick question is it? They’re all very very convincing if they’re gurls - I hope I come across so well  Big Grin