satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The nappy change .
Many times when my aunt had friends in i needed a change and was changed on the floor in front of them as if i was an infant baby and not a 12 yr old boy . Sometimes a friend would change me for my aunt as if it was quite normal . That included my milking and any other indignities they chose .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thank you for sharing, Bill. Interesting that she had a number of friends seemingly on such a similar wavelength.
(10-18-2021, 08:59 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Thank you for sharing, Bill. Interesting that she had a number of friends seemingly on such a similar wavelength.
It wasn't so much that . It was more that they had known me since i was a toddler and had been there for my aunt when i had my illness and accident . So there was nothing new or strange about it for them . It was just it needed to be done and they were happy doing it .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel