satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
You Can't Do that on Television
There are several great examples from You Can't Do that on Television (YCDTOT) which showcase boys dressed up. Each skit was only a minute or two long but quite funny. The show probably has dozens of skits with boys in dresses or skirts. I think every boy ends up in skirt at one point and the adults would often mentioned petticoating or dress discipline.

This is from the very first episode of YCDTOT and would set the tone of boys being put into dresses.

[Image: 51597816493_0b376c3a00_o.jpg]
I seem to remember at least 4 or 5 times the character Dougie was petticoated.

[Image: 51597598716_7d11e729fe_o.jpg]

Another clip with Dougie this time complaining about the school's "New Dress Code"

[Image: 51596782612_0407957bf8_o.jpg]

Another Spin Off Show called Turkey TV also show boys being petticoated.
[Image: 51597598701_10719534ef_o.jpg]

This picture was shared with me any years ago from unknown show.

[Image: 51598498075_f548c7ae8a_o.jpg]

A few more examples. No boy was safe from being put into a dress or tutu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnpAJvrrYSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsuUZtzB-RM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yiRCDta4Ow
(the third Vid) Alistair looks so adorable in the pink dress, and he acts like a little girl so well. there is no doubt he will be getting a bare bottom spanking over grandmas knee, when the girl tells Grandma he poked his tongue at her. sissy boys must learn to respect the ladies and girls.
Good work RF
It is not a show I am familiar with but it certainly seems like an interesting concept. If the metric were today’s standards it no doubt wouldn’t get anywhere near television  Wink
I think by today's standards it would not only be on TV, but in prime time.
The show never made it to Australia so I'm not familar with it.
How fascinating. I know that if I'd have seen it in the late 70s / early 80s I'd have been completely transfixed. And a little frightened. And excited.
Thanks for posting!
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
I love that second video, which presses quite a few buttons for me. I like the boy being humiliatingly dressed in leotard, tights and tutu while the girl is casually dressed in denim dungarees. I like the way he's handcuffed to the bar and she calmly stands there, teasing and gently mocking him for a bit - clearly she could have released him immediately, but it's more fun for her to tease him while he's helpless first. And then when she does release him from the bar she puts the cuffs back on him, completely in control of the hapless boy.
(10-18-2021, 02:18 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I love that second video, which presses quite a few buttons for me. I like the boy being humiliatingly dressed in leotard, tights and tutu while the girl is casually dressed in denim dungarees. I like the way he's handcuffed to the bar and she calmly stands there, teasing and gently mocking him for a bit - clearly she could have released him immediately, but it's more fun for her to tease him while he's helpless first. And then when she does release him from the bar she puts the cuffs back on him, completely in control of the hapless boy.

From what I remember girls getting the upper hand was a common theme throughout the show.
(10-20-2021, 04:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 02:18 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I love that second video, which presses quite a few buttons for me. I like the boy being humiliatingly dressed in leotard, tights and tutu while the girl is casually dressed in denim dungarees. I like the way he's handcuffed to the bar and she calmly stands there, teasing and gently mocking him for a bit - clearly she could have released him immediately, but it's more fun for her to tease him while he's helpless first. And then when she does release him from the bar she puts the cuffs back on him, completely in control of the hapless boy.

From what I remember girls getting the upper hand was a common theme throughout the show.

If so then it was a very well made show Big Grin
How delightful!

I’ve never seen the show either. But I do wonder about the people writing it. Surely they must have had some experience of petticoating to even come up with the ideas.
(10-17-2021, 03:17 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: There are several great examples from You Can't Do that on Television (YCDTOT) which showcase boys dressed up. Each skit was only a minute or two long but quite funny. The show probably has dozens of skits with boys in dresses or skirts. I think every boy ends up in skirt at one point and the adults would often mentioned petticoating or dress discipline.

This is from the very first episode of YCDTOT and would set the tone of boys being put into dresses.

[Image: 51597816493_0b376c3a00_o.jpg]
I seem to remember at least 4 or 5 times the character Dougie was petticoated.

[Image: 51597598716_7d11e729fe_o.jpg]

Another clip with Dougie this time complaining about the school's "New Dress Code"

[Image: 51596782612_0407957bf8_o.jpg]

Another Spin Off Show called Turkey TV also show boys being petticoated.
[Image: 51597598701_10719534ef_o.jpg]

This picture was shared with me any years ago from unknown show.

[Image: 51598498075_f548c7ae8a_o.jpg]

A few more examples. No boy was safe from being put into a dress or tutu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnpAJvrrYSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsuUZtzB-RM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yiRCDta4Ow

It just goes to prove that boys can look and act just as sweet as girls.  The pictures above are adorable!

Lottie