satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GraceSay - interesting music video
Hi everyone.

I 'd like to tell you about the interesting music video I stumbled across on YouTube. It's called Boys Ain't Sh*t by GraceSay (formerly Grace).  Her real name is Grace Sewell, and she is a 24 year-old Australian singer/songwriter. (She is probably more famous for her cover version of the 1960's Lesley Gore hit You Don't Own Me).

The video is of a party with boys and girls., including someone who is supposed to be younger version of GraceSay. What is interesting is that whilst the girls are wearing tuxedos, the boys are all in dresses! (Pretty party frocks). At one point she snaps the head of Barbie doll being held by a boy in a pink frock!

I think that the whole point of the song is that it asking males, in particular boys, to stop acting like jerks towards women.

The video is on YouTube and well worth a look.   Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxGCeaoR-V4
(10-14-2021, 10:38 AM)Mariquita leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.

I 'd like to tell you about the interesting music video I stumbled across on YouTube. It's called Boys Ain't Sh*t by GraceSay (formerly Grace).  Her real name is Grace Sewell, and she is a 24 year-old Australian singer/songwriter. (She is probably more famous for her cover version of the 1960's Lesley Gore hit You Don't Own Me).

The video is of a party with boys and girls., including someone who is supposed to be younger version of GraceSay. What is interesting is that whilst the girls are wearing tuxedos, the boys are all in dresses! (Pretty party frocks). At one point she snaps the head of Barbie doll being held by a boy in a pink frock!

I think that the whole point of the song is that it asking males, in particular boys, to stop acting like jerks towards women.

The video is on YouTube and well worth a look.   Smile

A very inspiring video !! It is a window to the future after the GRR. On the other hand, I love the blonde boy's pink dress!
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Very interesting, gender role reversal themes are being showcased more. It funny how both the girl and boys appear to be quite comfortable gender switched. The younger generation is not bound by the old gender rules.

RF