satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Baby birthday party
So how would you feel about this?

Your wife discovered your secret desire to be babied and wear nappies a little while ago, and while she was initially horrified, she grew to accept your babyish desires, and eventually to play along with them, even putting your nappies on for you and buying you a little baby dress.

She confided to her best friend about it, and to her surprise her friend told her that her husband had similar babyish desires. So they decided to have a surprise babyish birthday party for you.

She put you into a nice thick nappy and pretty dress, and lead you downstairs for your surprise party, your eyes closed the whole time. And when you open your eyes you're going to find her friend, with her husband in the same babyish state as you.

What will you say?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A lovely scenario for all, I bet both hubbies would be shocked at first but happy to have a playmate. Though I cannot speak from experience.
I don't think I would be able to say anything, I would probably just go bright red in the face, and flood my diaper.
(10-10-2021, 10:14 AM)nicola waring Wrote: I don't think I would be able to say anything, I would probably just go bright red in the face, and flood my diaper.

You may be right Nicola. I did have a similar experience, though not in diapers. My former wife, who tolerated my cross dressing proclivities, invited her girlfriend over (who knew of my feminine persona), and one time she brought her husband along. We knew each other, but he didn’t know of me as Pamela. Well, needless to say I was initially shocked when I saw him there, but he too was dress en femme. After the initial shock, we quickly became much closer.
I’m thinking that there will be fewer lads’ nights out and rather lads’ night in going forward. 

I suspect their facial expressions might replace any words (at least initially) in such circumstances.
(10-10-2021, 08:58 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m thinking that there will be fewer lads’ nights out and rather lads’ night in going forward. 

I suspect their facial expressions might replace any words (at least initially) in such circumstances.

You are right Girlygirl. In my case, after that initial “outing” to my wife’s girlfriends husband, girls night out for my wife, meant “gurls night in” for me. I would be dropped off at his house, or he would be dropped here, and that became a bit of a routine. That was years ago, but I do remember it as a very exciting time in my life. ❤️