satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Delicious humiliation
I love this picture on so many levels.

The intense humiliation this poor boy must feel is simply exquisite. He's been put into an incredibly sissyish baby dress - way too short, and ultra frilly, and with a matching bonnet. And those frilly ankle socks are just darling!

And then on top of that he's obviously had his nappy removed so that his mother can spank his bottom for staring at his auntie's breasts. And now he's completely exposed down below, while the ladies discuss his semi-nakedness before he has his nappy put back on.

Deliciously humiliating all round.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Big Grin 
Ali, I concur.
Very nice.
I can't undertand why I find this kind of extreme humiliation so exciting. I can remember times that I have felt this way in the past, my face absolutely burning red, feeling so embarrassed and ashamed, yet it's something that I long to happen again.
Awww poor boy..
-Valerie   Heart
One can only imagine how tiny his little package must be.
(10-11-2021, 03:52 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: One can only imagine how tiny his little package must be.
We don't need to imagine Bobby, both of us can just look at our own, even if they are locked away in their tiny cages...
The title of this thread is so appropriate, as this is very much delicious humiliation. And for whatever reason, it is something so many of us crave. Would absolutely love to be the sissy in that picture. I‚Äôm not sure I could contain my excitement! More humiliation!‚̧ԳŹ
(10-09-2021, 11:16 PM)Ali Wrote: I love this picture on so many levels.

The intense humiliation this poor boy must feel is simply exquisite. He's been put into an incredibly sissyish baby dress - way too short, and ultra frilly, and with a matching bonnet. And those frilly ankle socks are just darling!

And then on top of that he's obviously had his nappy removed so that his mother can spank his bottom for staring at his auntie's breasts. And now he's completely exposed down below, while the ladies discuss his semi-nakedness before he has his nappy put back on.

Deliciously humiliating all round.

i also love this picture - i would hope in next scene his Mummy pins him into 3 lovely thick terry nappies and double rubbers, in front of his Auntie and to include lots zinc and castor oil nappy cream, muslin nappy liners and 2 glycerin suppositories up his bot bot - then in final scene his is being breast fed by his mummy in front of his Auntie whilst he has a huge incontrollable nappy filling. So bonding, so lovely and humiliating being a sissy baby with his lovely bonnet, very short baby dress  and fully exposed  thick nappies and rubbers on, all in front of his gorgeous beautiful mummy and auntie. This is something  i experience once a week with my beautiful gorgeous adorable Mummy, and one day in the soon future she will be properly adopting me and it will then be a nursery for me and my life in babyhood will escalate  and we have discussed that i will only be aloud 20 to 30hours per week to be a grown up to keep on top of business, then rest of the time i will be Mummys Baby Sissy Pansy Poo Poo.  I am going to change my very full and soaking wet nappies now and get ready for my overnight nappies
When you mention the nappy liners it brings back so many memories and the thick zinc and castor oil cream that needs to be put under a big babies foreskin .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel