BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here. Hello and hugs to everyone
Heart 
Hi, Everyone! I am new here and love making new friends. I have had experience with diaper discipline and some petticoating from young age on up. Currently wear diapers and plastic panties, or panties (incontinence and regular) with thick pads daily for, what else?...incontinence. Wear diapers and plastic panties at night (nighttime incontinence issues) along with nightgown. Frequently sleep with pacifier to calm me. Wife encourages me to dress femme at home. She also is the boss and disciplines me when she thinks necessary. Normally, very hard spankings in private, but has used public embarrassments including ear pulling, spanking, pronouncements of what is to come at home, and others. There is so much to read here it is almost overwhelming. But it is ALL GOOD!!
Please feel free to write to me if you wish, or suggest what I should write about. Take care!
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Welcome to our community, Kerri. Very glad to have you with us.
Glad to be here! Thank you!
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(11-29-2016, 06:28 AM)kerri Wrote: Hi, Everyone! I am new here and love making new friends. I have had experience with diaper discipline and some petticoating from young age on up. Currently wear diapers and plastic panties, or panties (incontinence and regular) with thick pads daily for, what else?...incontinence. Wear diapers and plastic panties at night (nighttime incontinence issues) along with nightgown. Frequently sleep with pacifier to calm me. Wife encourages me to dress femme at home. She also is the boss and disciplines me when she thinks necessary. Normally, very hard spankings in private, but has used public embarrassments including ear pulling, spanking, pronouncements of what is to come at home, and others. There is so much to read here it is almost overwhelming. But it is ALL GOOD!!
Please feel free to write to me if you wish, or suggest what I should write about. Take care!
kerri

Welcome and have fun .
Welcome to the forum, Kerri. I think we have a lot to share with each other and this is a great place for like-minded people who have enjoyed Helga's website. Big Grin
(11-29-2016, 04:46 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Kerri. I think we have a lot to share with each other and this is a great place for like-minded people who have enjoyed Helga's website. Big Grin

Thank you, Bobby! I only wish I had discovered this group sooner. I have felt lonely lately, but the welcomes have started to cheer me already. It is sometimes hard, I think, to be who many of us are. I opened a fortune cookie last night at the height of feeling lonely. It read, "Life is a tragedy for those who feel; a comedy for those who think." I am not even really sure of what it means, but a chord with me.
Welcome, Kerri!

I'd love to hear about the public and private humiliations your wife visits upon you. Does she really spank you in public? That'd be SO humiliating!
Welcome gurl! And do dish dearie. We're positively on the edge of our seats wanting to hear all about your experiences. When in doubt, start at the beginning! Hope you enjoy this place as much as we all do.
Hello Kerri, love to hear more about your early experiences with petticoating and your life now as a sissy husband.

RF