satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Goddess Claire
It didn't take long for Goddess Claire to tell me that I had to submit to her. Being a busy physician she didn't have time for a boyfriend, but she did want a pet. A submissive sissy pet that would obey and do her bidding. A collar and a leash soon appeared with instructions to always present myself as feminine as possible. I was a sissy pet, after all. I would keep myself pretty at all times and be ready to please her and her guests, male or female, at any time. I would always be her sissy slave, forever.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quite a charming scenario...even a busy Goddess/Physician needs a little diversion to help Her relax after a busy day at the hospital!
Goddess Claire has a unique way of checking to see if I've set my hair in rollers correctly.

Great test and picture Michaela. Those curlers definitely won't fail out.
Goddess Claire does make sure I am properly fed and getting enough protein.

Goddess Claire had a special room for obedience training.

What a cute picture! I'm not into leashes, but the look on her face is priceless.
Signature how ???
(11-08-2021, 07:28 PM)Reg 244 Wrote: Signature how ???
Do not understand your question. What do you mean.. Signature how?
Liked you will see my signature at the bottom of this reply You will find how to add one in user CP under profiles on the left hand side .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel