satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My son - career choices
If he really wants to be a cop maybe you can still make this a win.  In order to get your funding in 2 years, he would need to commit to presenting as a female police officer.  He should begin feminization now if he is serious.  Have him do all girly stuff for now like cheer.  Those girls work out too and your son would be very toned and limber for the force.

Promise him if he lets the world view him as female or at least m2F then you will be proud of your police-daughter.  At college he should continue en femme and take a load heavy in humanities.  Help him in any way to be successful as a lady cop and watch his fathers ego shrivel up.
(10-08-2021, 12:31 AM)MisterFemulator Wrote: If he really wants to be a cop maybe you can still make this a win.  In order to get your funding in 2 years, he would need to commit to presenting as a female police officer.  He should begin feminization now if he is serious.  Have him do all girly stuff for now like cheer.  Those girls work out too and your son would be very toned and limber for the force.

Promise him if he lets the world view him as female or at least m2F then you will be proud of your police-daughter.  At college he should continue en femme and take a load heavy in humanities.  Help him in any way to be successful as a lady cop and watch his fathers ego shrivel up.

Yeah, I agree, that does seem like a good compromise to me at least.
Hello Madame,
Maybe you could suggest or force your son to become an apprentice in a hairdressing salon.
In a hairdressing salon for Ladies whose boss would be a woman with a strong character pronouncing feminine supremacy and whose female clients would also be followers of the gynarch. Respectfully.
gislaine mohair from France.
PS : sorry for my poor english writting Madame
Heart  Sissy Gislaine Mohair from France  Heart 
(10-03-2021, 11:21 AM)Concerned Mum Wrote: Hi all you lovely people Smile

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my last post. 

My 16 year old son came home from school Friday and was talking about his career choices for next year. We are in the UK and decision is either sixth form at a school, or a college (sometimes for more vocational studies). He came home and said he wants to stay in school and then to follow his dad (my horrid sexist ex husband) and become a police officer. 

I am so not comfortable with this, and seeing as I am paying for it surely I feel I should have some choice. We have enough horrid sexist men as police we don’t need another one on my opinion! Friends have said he should go to college and follow a more vocational route which would soften him a bit. I would never like him to be in a position of authority at work, his attitude and behaviour just has not shown he is capable. 

I wonder what everyone’s thoughts are on leading him down a vocational route. I do giggle somewhat when I imagine him as a secretary to a stern lady or even somewhat out there a beautician! 

Lots of love all and stay safe

K xx
Dear K,

I agree, we do not need more toxic males in the world and the police culture is toxic!
Since your son is living in your house and you are paying for his education, you have 
the 'whip hand', so to speak. 
Perhaps start by giving him traditionally 'feminine' jobs 
around the house such as cleaning, laundry and cooking. Cooking obviously requires 
wearing an apron, start off plain then gradually 'feminise'. 
Then slowly put him in panties, again start slowly and build up to frilly. Remove all his boy's
underwear and replace it with plain panties at first. Take it from me, a once 'macho' man, 
being pantied is an enormous step in feminising a boi's mind and attitude! Going out of
the house, knowing that he is wearing panties under his boy clothes will make his behaviour
much, much better. He will begin to think of himself as feminine and his career choices will
change accordingly.
Small steps in a long journey to femininity!

Curtsies,
trissy

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
Thank you all for your wonderful ideas, thoughts and feelings. Looks like I have a lot of thinking to do! K x
Maybe it is boys who need sugar, and spice and all things nice?

Heart

K x
Hello Concerned Mum,

Oh no not another police man, police woman why yes. Here's an idea. The world is calling out for trans models. Slim and feminised males with the ability to walk in heels. So heel, pump, training first then make up school. It would be ideal and pays well for a few years. 
Heart Heart Heart
My own son DJ who knows about my lifestyle, I encouraged him to date a girlfriend who is dominant and he met Alyissa in college and she controls his money and make all the decisions. Mind you my son is 6' 4" and shes about 5' 6" but she leads him and totally bosses him around. Its enjoyable to watch but I also know hes in good hands as shes the wiser one in the relationship as well as boys need to be under female control to keep them out of trouble.
(10-22-2021, 05:30 PM)Concerned Mum Wrote: Thank you all for your wonderful ideas, thoughts and feelings. Looks like I have a lot of thinking to do! K x

Hello, i wish i had a mother who had put me into panties, i feel that the more males in panties and trained to respect and obey women the better. It needs mothers to start the ball rolling, as it were.
(10-22-2021, 05:30 PM)Concerned Mum Wrote: Thank you all for your wonderful ideas, thoughts and feelings. Looks like I have a lot of thinking to do! K x

Hello, Concerned Mum, 

It does sound like your son very much needs to be in a subordinate situation, preferably under the supervision of a strong-willed and very demanding woman.  Panties, a bra and tights or pantyhose are a must, as is a chastity cage.  It might be well to start him out in a menial domestic situation, as a maid, doing housework.  If he succeeds in that role, and applies himself well, maybe in time he could go to secretarial school, and learn how to hold an office job, again in a subordinate role, of course -- possibly as a very junior admin assistant in a female-run organization.  

For the time being, you should take away all of his financial independence, and maintain tight control over his finances.  Give him one of those very limited debit cards they now offer for young teens, which are subject to tight parental control.  

He certainly should NEVER be in any position of authority, as he would only abuse whatever authority he was entrusted with.  He would make a terrible cop, it sounds like.  That should never be an option for him.  

Good luck in steering him into a career in a very subordinate role.