satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My son - career choices
If he really wants to be a cop maybe you can still make this a win.  In order to get your funding in 2 years, he would need to commit to presenting as a female police officer.  He should begin feminization now if he is serious.  Have him do all girly stuff for now like cheer.  Those girls work out too and your son would be very toned and limber for the force.

Promise him if he lets the world view him as female or at least m2F then you will be proud of your police-daughter.  At college he should continue en femme and take a load heavy in humanities.  Help him in any way to be successful as a lady cop and watch his fathers ego shrivel up.
(10-08-2021, 12:31 AM)MisterFemulator Wrote: If he really wants to be a cop maybe you can still make this a win.  In order to get your funding in 2 years, he would need to commit to presenting as a female police officer.  He should begin feminization now if he is serious.  Have him do all girly stuff for now like cheer.  Those girls work out too and your son would be very toned and limber for the force.

Promise him if he lets the world view him as female or at least m2F then you will be proud of your police-daughter.  At college he should continue en femme and take a load heavy in humanities.  Help him in any way to be successful as a lady cop and watch his fathers ego shrivel up.

Yeah, I agree, that does seem like a good compromise to me at least.
Hello Madame,
Maybe you could suggest or force your son to become an apprentice in a hairdressing salon.
In a hairdressing salon for Ladies whose boss would be a woman with a strong character pronouncing feminine supremacy and whose female clients would also be followers of the gynarch. Respectfully.
gislaine mohair from France.
PS : sorry for my poor english writting Madame
Heart  Sissy Gislaine Mohair from France  Heart