satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How do the ratings work?
I've noticed that some threads get marked with a star rating up to 5 stars. How does that work?

It doesn't seem to be based on the number of times a thread is accessed.
I think if you hover over the stars on a thread you can select what you want to give it. My guess is some computer code behind it calculates the over the overall rating - just myopinion so maybe someone can reply an enlighten us.
It's the same way you rate individual posts . If you like them then you rate them thumbs up . If you have a favourite thread you can rate it as well .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-02-2021, 02:06 AM)Bill Wrote: It's the same way you rate individual posts . If you like them then you rate them thumbs up . If you have a favourite thread you can rate it as well .
Thank you so much for the clarification, I never knew that. How can that information be made available so users can know how to rate?
I think this thread just explained how to rate. Smile Thanks.
Just click on the stars . The more stars the better the thread .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel