satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Favourite Outfit For A Sissy!
What's your favourite outfit for a Sissy?

I like something short and sexy, but then I also like a girlie girl around the house. You all know my OBSESSION of sissies in leggings...so I think leather leggings with, heeled sandals, and a cute top that goes to the thighs ?

Kinda like this one, that a sissy on here sent me. 

Let me know what your favourite sissy outfits are, and drop some pictures down below by attaching them or leaving a Dropbox link L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Anything with a petticoat! Ruffles are a bonus!

The more submissive he is, the more he will do for you....Train him well!!

[Image: Dominatrix.gif]
(09-25-2021, 01:58 PM)katiez Wrote: Anything with a petticoat! Ruffles are a bonus!

I'm not the biggest fan of petticoats, but SHE does look cute, especially in her little heels!
I think my favourite outfit is my ballet outfit: pink seamed dance tights, a pink long-sleeved leotard with a scoop neck and ruched front, pink satin ballet shoes, a short pink wrap cardigan, and pink legwarmers. I feel so delightfully girly dressed from neck to toe in pale pink, and I love the feel of the tight nylon and lycra all over my body. The one thing I don't have and would like to add to this outfit is a pancake tutu skirt, the kind that sticks stiffly straight out sideways like this: https://www.artstonecostumes.com/product...tutu-pink/, adding to the girliness of the whole outfit and still not doing much to hide my obvious and humiliating excitement.
(09-25-2021, 01:58 PM)katiez Wrote: Anything with a petticoat! Ruffles are a bonus!

i agree, petticoats make me feel SO gurlie!

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(09-28-2021, 01:49 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I think my favourite outfit is my ballet outfit: pink seamed dance tights, a pink long-sleeved leotard with a scoop neck and ruched front, pink satin ballet shoes, a short pink wrap cardigan, and pink legwarmers. I feel so delightfully girly dressed from neck to toe in pale pink, and I love the feel of the tight nylon and lycra all over my body. The one thing I don't have and would like to add to this outfit is a pancake tutu skirt, the kind that sticks stiffly straight out sideways like this: https://www.artstonecostumes.com/product...tutu-pink/, adding to the girliness of the whole outfit and still not doing much to hide my obvious and humiliating excitement.

Oooo, sounds lovely! But ballet shoes are too comfy for a sissy! Gurlies should always be in heels!!!

(09-28-2021, 08:28 PM)trisneill Wrote:

We need a picture of you in something like that!
(09-28-2021, 01:49 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I think my favourite outfit is my ballet outfit: pink seamed dance tights, a pink long-sleeved leotard with a scoop neck and ruched front, pink satin ballet shoes, a short pink wrap cardigan, and pink legwarmers. I feel so delightfully girly dressed from neck to toe in pale pink, and I love the feel of the tight nylon and lycra all over my body. The one thing I don't have and would like to add to this outfit is a pancake tutu skirt, the kind that sticks stiffly straight out sideways like this: https://www.artstonecostumes.com/product...tutu-pink/, adding to the girliness of the whole outfit and still not doing much to hide my obvious and humiliating excitement.

I agree Bhuna, a pink ballet outfit with a tutu is inherently very sissy. And the ‚Äúobvious‚ÄĚ excitement one might experience, makes it extra delicious! But I also agree with Melissa, heels would be a must for me to complete the look. Either way, it is exciting to think about. ‚̧ԳŹ
Without her telling me, I know that my wife agrees with Bhuna that a pink ballet outfit with a tutu is very sissy.  In the past on a number of very humiliating occasions she has made me dress in public as her pretty pink ballerina or her sissy french maid. Since we’ve been vaccinated, she has already begun teasing me that there is a very strong possibility that we may celebrate Halloween this year.  I know that no matter what she decides, I am in for a weekend spent in sissy attire and lots of either public or private humiliation.
(10-06-2021, 05:36 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Without her telling me, I know that my wife agrees with Bhuna that a pink ballet outfit with a tutu is very sissy.  In the past on a number of very humiliating occasions she has made me dress in public as her pretty pink ballerina or her sissy french maid. Since we’ve been vaccinated, she has already begun teasing me that there is a very strong possibility that we may celebrate Halloween this year.  I know that no matter what she decides, I am in for a weekend spent in sissy attire and lots of either public or private humiliation.
It sounds to me like you are a very lucky sissy. As you seem resigned to your ‚Äúfate‚ÄĚ embrace the loving attention you will receive and enjoy being who you truly are. And with Halloween on a Sunday, anyone who sees you out and about on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, will just assume you are in ‚Äúcostume‚ÄĚ. What a glorious time for those timid about ‚Äúexposure‚ÄĚ. Exciting just to think about it. ‚̧ԳŹ
(09-29-2021, 11:02 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:

Oooo, sounds lovely! But ballet shoes are too comfy for a sissy! Gurlies should always be in heels!!!

(09-28-2021, 08:28 PM)trisneill Wrote:

We need a picture of you in something like that!

There are ballet heels available!