satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing Things properly
I have just read the subject story in this month's PDQ...wonderful job from sissysoft!  Thank you for that contribution.  I confess it left me longing for more...much more...you have left it wide open for follow on chapters...I hope you do!
(09-06-2021, 08:10 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I have just read the subject story in this month's PDQ...wonderful job from sissysoft!  Thank you for that contribution.  I confess it left me longing for more...much more...you have left it wide open for follow on chapters...I hope you do!

Thank you, sissyjamieanne.  Am glad you enjoyed the story...and its promise of torments aplenty for this particular sissy.  Yes, the story does lend itself to more, for sure.  I can't promise anything - we'll see if the Sissy Muse arrives!
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
That is a nice well written story. Nice tension and apprehension. I tend to get a bit too excited writing so go over the top.

I did think sissy was going to get some intimate hot waxing though....
Thank you sissy_emily!

Yes, sissy did receive a very hot wax treatment - and more. S/he thoroughly deserved it, after their sloppy shaving effort Wink
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
There is only one way for a sissy to do her work and that is "properly".