satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sissy-maid or very submissive housewife ?
Which do our superiors prefer ?

An obedient  sissy-maid, or a very obedient housewife, house-sissy ? 

and how do we prefer to think of ourselves. 

Personally i feel its a bit of cross over
(09-04-2021, 01:25 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Which do our superiors prefer ?

I’d prefer a obedient housewife who I’m married too and who dresses they way I feel like a housewife should dress. They wouldn’t work as id bring home the bacon. I would expect the house to be cleaned and dinner made before my arrival and my heels and boots to be polished daily!
(09-04-2021, 02:39 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote:

I’d prefer a obedient housewife who I’m married too and who dresses they way I feel like a housewife should dress. They wouldn’t work as id bring home the bacon. I would expect the house to be cleaned and dinner made before my arrival and my heels and boots to be polished daily!

Agreed. 

Would want to that she's looking adorable in some delicious heels cleaning MY house, whilst I'm at work and make sure that dinner is ready.

Goddess Claire
Such a wonderful life for your future sissy wife. Makes me want to go look at bridal magazines for gowns and updos. A sissy can always dream, lol.
-curtsy-
M
(09-04-2021, 04:30 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:

Agreed. 

Would want to that she's looking adorable in some delicious heels cleaning MY house, whilst I'm at work and make sure that dinner is ready.
That does sound absolutely delightful Miss Claire & Miss Melissa, curtsy

Just like a sissy in those Doris Day movies, with chastity, pegging and cane to keep sissy a good girl.

Curtsy
I would prefer to be a sissy maid, because I feel the uniform and implied status would be more appropriate for me.

But, of course, it wouldn’t be my choice.
If my wife and mistress wanted my input on the matter, I would say both.

Some days I would be thrilled and happy to be an obedient house-wife, as GoddessClaire and Melissa123 prefer.

Somedays I would be thrilled to be dresses and treated as a much appreciated and adored sissymaid.

In both cases, I would be hard at work doing all of the things that she requies of me to make her life thrilling, comfortable, and relaxed.

A delightful life envelopped in femininity, sissyness and servitude. Sigh (of contentment). It may not be my actual fulltime life, but I am so happy to experience this a good amount of time with my wife (she writes in his pink maids uniform, getting ready to do her housekeeping tasks).
Bobbie-Sue
(09-05-2021, 12:16 PM)sgbf Wrote: If my wife and mistress wanted my input on the matter, I would say both.

Some days I would be thrilled and happy to be an obedient house-wife, as GoddessClaire and Melissa123 prefer.

Somedays I would be thrilled to be dresses and treated as a much appreciated and adored sissymaid.

In both cases, I would be hard at work doing all of the things that she requies of me to make her life thrilling, comfortable, and relaxed.

A delightful life envelopped in femininity, sissyness and servitude. Sigh (of contentment). It may not be my actual fulltime life, but I am so happy to experience this a good amount of time with my wife (she writes in his pink maids uniform, getting ready to do her housekeeping tasks).

A mix would be lovely.

Housewife attire when I'm at work.

Sissy maid dresses when being pegged.

Lingerie when I'm at home.
(09-05-2021, 06:23 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 12:16 PM)sgbf Wrote: If my wife and mistress wanted my input on the matter, I would say both.

A mix would be lovely.

Housewife attire when I'm at work.

Sissy maid dresses when being pegged.

Lingerie when I'm at home.
Just lingerie ? Miss Mellissa, curtsy
Lingerie and some nice heels, which she should always be in!