satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nettles for Sloppy Cooking
I received a nettling a few weeks ago from R.  I had to pick them fresh from our garden and then hand them to her gloved hand, pull down my panties, then bend over so She could apply them vigorously to my rear and sissy clit. I had served up a rather bland, new meal to Her a few nights earlier. The nettling was a reminder to follow the recipe whenever I am learning a new meal. (The photo shows the nettles used, over the recipe I should have followed).   
Since then I've been careful to follow all recipes. Religiously so.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(09-04-2021, 08:07 AM)sissysoft Wrote: I received a nettling a few weeks ago from R.  I had to pick them fresh from our garden and then hand them to her gloved hand, pull down my panties, then bend over so She could apply them vigorously to my rear and sissy clit. I had served up a rather bland, new meal to Her a few nights earlier. The nettling was a reminder to follow the recipe whenever I am learning a new meal. (The photo shows the nettles used, over the recipe I should have followed).   
Since then I've been careful to follow all recipes.  Religiously so.

A relevant  recent blog post of mine.

Mistress Scarlet
What an appropriate punishment! The zing that was missing from your cooking was applied instead to your bottom.

Did R stuff the nettles inside your panties when she let you pull them up again?
(09-05-2021, 09:08 AM)Ali Wrote: What an appropriate punishment! The zing that was missing from your cooking was applied instead to your bottom.

Did R stuff the nettles inside your panties when she let you pull them up again?

Not this time, Ali.  

I've been directed to cook a curry laksa for R, not something I've ever done before.  R has the expectation that I'll make the Perfect One for Her.  I've found what I think is an excellent recipe...but no doubt, if I fail, my panties will again come down.  Her whippy Little Baton would probably see action across my rear, too.  And perhaps those nettles would be stuffed into my panties too?

(09-05-2021, 07:13 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 08:07 AM)sissysoft Wrote: I received a nettling a few weeks ago from R.  I had to pick them fresh from our garden and then hand them to her gloved hand, pull down my panties, then bend over so She could apply them vigorously to my rear and sissy clit. I had served up a rather bland, new meal to Her a few nights earlier. The nettling was a reminder to follow the recipe whenever I am learning a new meal. (The photo shows the nettles used, over the recipe I should have followed).   

A relevant  recent blog post of mine.

Mistress Scarlet

Thank you for that link, Mistress Scarlet.  As always, your descriptions of BB's punishments send shivers through me.  Your mind never fails to amaze me - and BB, I'm sure.    
I note you mention in the comments that the species is the European Nettle.  This is the same species - Urtica urens - we have growing in the garden at home.  It's a weed here in south-east Australia and popped up when I put down sheep poo through the garden.  R became very excited when I showed her the nettle popping up. I smiled / grimaced, mixed thoughts running through my head.  Ah...
There is a native nettle in this region too, Scrub Nettle - U. incisa.  (It's not that fearsome one mentioned in the blog which emerges following disturbances - that occurs in sub-tropical and tropical regions).  Scrub Nettle packs a punch too, probably about 25-50% more stingy than U.urens if harvested before seeding.  Harder to cultivate, I believe.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   

Oh my!  That's must have been a memorable lesson indeed.  Follow the recipe and ensure Mistress receives a perfectly prepared and properly presented and served meal!
i have always found nettles very good for improving my behaviour. Having to go into the garden and cut them myself is humiliating in the extreme especially as I am not allowed gloves or any other protection on my arms . Stinging hands and arms have me in tears even before I drop my panties and bend over legs wide spread.