satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turned over
My father left leaving me behind with my step mom and step brother. We lived in a rural area and I did not have a good relationship with either of them. They always made fun of my small stature and lacking strength. My step mom always made me help with dinner and wash the dishes. One evening while drying a plate I dropped it and it shattered. My step mom went ballistic and began calling me a loser. After I cleaned up the mess she made me follow her to her room. I was made to strip. She then made me dress in panties, bra, pantyhose a shirtdress and a pair of 3" pumps. Being I did not have much hair on my body I took on a very feminine look. She put a full face of make up on me and curled my long hair. She said I was going to stay this way for the time being. She led me downstairs and we were sitting in the living room. My step brother came home from work and did not recognize me. He asked my step mom to please introduce him to this pretty girl. My step mom laughed and told him that is your sissy step brother, he is being punished. He could not believe it was me. That is when step mom plotted my demise. My step brother was tall and not very good looking. He had not had a girlfriend in years. After they left the room for awhile they returned both grinning and giggling. I was informed I was from now on a homeless girl they had taken in. They would tell anyone that asked that I had went to live with my father. And to top it off I was now becoming my step brothers girlfriend. From that night on I was made to live as a girl and take my place as his woman. At first it was so hard. He would tie me up and force me to suck his cock. He would basically be fucking my mouth as I had no way to resist. Night after night dressed in pretty clothes tied to a chair with him fucking my face. This went on until I was able to swallow all his cum. I learned to relax as he ejaculted his warm cum down my throat. He like to video this and had me look into the camera telling him I loved sucking his cock and thanking him for feeding me his delicious cum. Then came the addition of a butt plug. It stayed in all the time. I was even made to walk for hours on a treadmill with my plug in and high heels. I was told this would help my hips sway like a womans when I walked. My step mom had me on hormones and also made me take birth control pills. This was to make appearance that I was being safe to not get pregnant. My balls and penis shrunk and I was left with a little nub. With panties, pantyhose and a SPANXX shapewear girdle I had a nice flat girly crotch. My tits swelled to an easy C cup and I was wearing bras full time. I was truely a girlfriend. My now boyfriend fucked me every night. My butt plugg made my boi pussy easy to penetrate. My girly ass was pounded by his huge cock until he would unload inside me. I began to enjoy the feeling of his orgasms sending gobs of cum deep inside me. It felt so womanly having him do this to me. Over time I did succumb to all his ways. Making out, having him hold me while his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I had fallen in love with him and was living as a mans woman. I eventually found myself taking my place as his wife. My step mother dressing me in the same wedding gown she had married my father in. I was no longer a step brother but a wife. No more step mother but mother in law. Thanks to a dominant female I was put in my righteous place. I am now an American Housewife.
Rape tales don't do anything for me. No choice, pure abuse.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
whatever
(09-02-2021, 08:55 AM)Sandy60 Wrote: My father left leaving me behind with my step mom and step brother. We lived in a rural area and I did not have a good relationship with either of them. They always made fun of my small stature and lacking strength. My step mom always made me help with dinner and wash the dishes. One evening while drying a plate I dropped it and it shattered. My step mom went ballistic and began calling me a loser. After I cleaned up the mess she made me follow her to her room. I was made to strip. She then made me dress in panties, bra, pantyhose a shirtdress and a pair of 3" pumps. Being I did not have much hair on my body I took on a very feminine look. She put a full face of make up on me and curled my long hair. She said I was going to stay this way for the time being. She led me downstairs and we were sitting in the living room. My step brother came home from work and did not recognize me. He asked my step mom to please introduce him to this pretty girl. My step mom laughed and told him that is your sissy step brother, he is being punished. He could not believe it was me. That is when step mom plotted my demise. My step brother was tall and not very good looking. He had not had a girlfriend in years. After they left the room for awhile they returned both grinning and giggling. I was informed I was from now on a homeless girl they had taken in. They would tell anyone that asked that I had went to live with my father. And to top it off I was now becoming my step brothers girlfriend. From that night on I was made to live as a girl and take my place as his woman. At first it was so hard. He would tie me up and force me to suck his cock. He would basically be fucking my mouth as I had no way to resist. Night after night dressed in pretty clothes tied to a chair with him fucking my face. This went on until I was able to swallow all his cum. I learned to relax as he ejaculted his warm cum down my throat. He like to video this and had me look into the camera telling him I loved sucking his cock and thanking him for feeding me his delicious cum. Then came the addition of a butt plug. It stayed in all the time. I was even made to walk for hours on a treadmill with my plug in and high heels. I was told this would help my hips sway like a womans when I walked. My step mom had me on hormones and also made me take birth control pills. This was to make appearance that I was being safe to not get pregnant. My balls and penis shrunk and I was left with a little nub. With panties, pantyhose and a SPANXX shapewear girdle I had a nice flat girly crotch. My tits swelled to an easy C cup and I was wearing bras full time. I was truely a girlfriend. My now boyfriend fucked me every night. My butt plugg made my boi pussy easy to penetrate. My girly ass was pounded by his huge cock until he would unload inside me. I began to enjoy the feeling of his orgasms sending gobs of cum deep inside me. It felt so womanly having him do this to me. Over time I did succumb to all his ways. Making out, having him hold me while his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I had fallen in love with him and was living as a mans woman. I eventually found myself taking my place as his wife. My step mother dressing me in the same wedding gown she had married my father in. I was no longer a step brother but a wife. No more step mother but mother in law. Thanks to a dominant female I was put in my righteous place. I am now an American Housewife.

Great story is there more to this to continue on with?
(09-02-2021, 08:55 AM)Sandy60 Wrote: My father left leaving me behind with my step mom and step brother. We lived in a rural area and I did not have a good relationship with either of them. They always made fun of my small stature and lacking strength. My step mom always made me help with dinner and wash the dishes. One evening while drying a plate I dropped it and it shattered. My step mom went ballistic and began calling me a loser. After I cleaned up the mess she made me follow her to her room. I was made to strip. She then made me dress in panties, bra, pantyhose a shirtdress and a pair of 3" pumps. Being I did not have much hair on my body I took on a very feminine look. She put a full face of make up on me and curled my long hair. She said I was going to stay this way for the time being. She led me downstairs and we were sitting in the living room. My step brother came home from work and did not recognize me. He asked my step mom to please introduce him to this pretty girl. My step mom laughed and told him that is your sissy step brother, he is being punished. He could not believe it was me. That is when step mom plotted my demise. My step brother was tall and not very good looking. He had not had a girlfriend in years. After they left the room for awhile they returned both grinning and giggling. I was informed I was from now on a homeless girl they had taken in. They would tell anyone that asked that I had went to live with my father. And to top it off I was now becoming my step brothers girlfriend. From that night on I was made to live as a girl and take my place as his woman. At first it was so hard. He would tie me up and force me to suck his cock. He would basically be fucking my mouth as I had no way to resist. Night after night dressed in pretty clothes tied to a chair with him fucking my face. This went on until I was able to swallow all his cum. I learned to relax as he ejaculted his warm cum down my throat. He like to video this and had me look into the camera telling him I loved sucking his cock and thanking him for feeding me his delicious cum. Then came the addition of a butt plug. It stayed in all the time. I was even made to walk for hours on a treadmill with my plug in and high heels. I was told this would help my hips sway like a womans when I walked. My step mom had me on hormones and also made me take birth control pills. This was to make appearance that I was being safe to not get pregnant. My balls and penis shrunk and I was left with a little nub. With panties, pantyhose and a SPANXX shapewear girdle I had a nice flat girly crotch. My tits swelled to an easy C cup and I was wearing bras full time. I was truely a girlfriend. My now boyfriend fucked me every night. My butt plugg made my boi pussy easy to penetrate. My girly ass was pounded by his huge cock until he would unload inside me. I began to enjoy the feeling of his orgasms sending gobs of cum deep inside me. It felt so womanly having him do this to me. Over time I did succumb to all his ways. Making out, having him hold me while his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I had fallen in love with him and was living as a mans woman. I eventually found myself taking my place as his wife. My step mother dressing me in the same wedding gown she had married my father in. I was no longer a step brother but a wife. No more step mother but mother in law. Thanks to a dominant female I was put in my righteous place. I am now an American Housewife.

yes, very good story. 
please continue. 
I love to hear more about Step Mom, and her training , discipline methods. 
I hope she also made you her own oral slave, yes?  after all she should be able 
to benefit from all  your trainings.  wink Wink