satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidity
I’m being diaper punished in cloth diapers and plastic panties and it feels like I’m peeing . I’ve asked to skip plastic panties for awhile and it was denided. Angry
(08-28-2021, 08:36 PM)Ralph Wrote: I’m being diaper punished in cloth diapers and plastic panties and it feels like I’m peeing . I’ve asked to skip plastic panties for awhile and it was denided. Angry

Presumably you're being punished for good reason.  So no point being angry about it - your Superior decided you needed a lesson, and to be made to feel uncomfortable.  You have to accept it.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(08-28-2021, 10:30 PM)sissysoft Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 08:36 PM)Ralph Wrote: I’m being diaper punished in cloth diapers and plastic panties and it feels like I’m peeing . I’ve asked to skip plastic panties for awhile and it was denided. Angry

Presumably you're being punished for good reason.  So no point being angry about it - your Superior decided you needed a lesson, and to be made to feel uncomfortable.  You have to accept it.

Yes I found that out ,not easy sitting down now
HUMITITY - - - the thought of an over abundance of moisture - be it sweat or PEE and confined in a plastic sealed diaper package - - -
Hummm interesting - - -
Now raise all this to the body temperature of 96.xx and things could get sticky and quite heated - perhaps to the level of a RASH - - -
Take care - behave yourself !
What did you do to get punished, Ralph?

I think you’re lucky not to get punished more for asking to have your baby knickers removed. I learned that lesson a while ago when I kept asking my mother if she would remove my plastic baby knickers because they were hot and uncomfortable.

Eventually she agreed - pulled down my plastics, then my nappy, spanked my bottom and then pulled them both back up again. I never asked again.
(08-29-2021, 09:22 AM)Ali Wrote: What did you do to get punished, Ralph?

I think you’re lucky not to get punished more for asking to have your baby knickers removed. I learned that lesson a while ago when I kept asking my mother if she would remove my plastic baby knickers because they were hot and uncomfortable.

Eventually she agreed - pulled down my plastics, then my happy, spanked my bottom and then pulled them both back up again. I never asked again.

Asked to wear big girl clothes and I did get spanked also  Angry Sad
I’m not surprised. If Mummy has decided she’s going to put you back into nappies and plastic panties as a punishment, she’s not likely to let you wear pretty knickers and a skirt, is she?
If your mom decided to put you back in diapers, she’s right, it’s also because you had to act like a baby or your mom wouldn’t have put you back in diapers.
and the mothers or dominant woman are always right and decide what is good for their sissy, without the sissy having her say just obey you surely deserved your return in diaper sissy baby
sissybblucy lives in Switzerland and loves to fuck them and be a sissy baby