Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is wearing the pants now!
(07-30-2017, 01:10 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='8174' dateline='1501405560']
[quote pid='8021' dateline='1500945979']
[quote pid='7973' dateline='1500816899']
My mother was a strong advocate of gender role reversal. She made me wear my little sister's clothes regularly.

Although it was terribly embarrassing at the time there's no doubt that it helped me become a better person. When I was wearing a skirt or dress and panties I was much better behaved, partly because I knew it was so easy for her to put me over her lap, lift my skirt and spank my bottom.

Did you mother ever completely gender reverse your sister and you? Did she get to wear boys clothes (pants, baseball cap), while you were kept in dresses? I have assisted many mothers who have done all the way. Even giving her daughter a crew cut (girls choose), signing her up for sports while the boy was kept in dresses and ballet classes.

RF

My mother never Save
[/quote]
My mother never forced Lucy to wear anything in particular, nor to get a boyish haircut. The clothing gender reversal was solely for me. 

What did happen, however, was that Lucy would often choose to wear jeans or shorts, and a unisex style t-shirt. So the effect was the same - Lucy would be wearing clothes I'd have been quite happy to wear, whereas I would be in a little girl's dress and frilly panties.
[/quote]

Awesome this is how it should be for all sisters and brothers. I have helped many mothers who have raised warrior girls and prissy princesses. Seeing your sister be allowed to choice what to wear while you get kept in dresses re-enforced the proper order of things - Women are better than Men, you got the privileged of dressing like one - now go thank you mommy for that privileged.

RF

Save
[/quote]

Mz Chris -   "Women are better than Men, you got the privileged of dressing like one - now go thank you mommy for that privileged."

Very uncomfortable in having to disagree with You on this
, but really don't see it is a case of the males' privileged of dressing like one   but more of correcting the false femininely submissive style of fashion that was forced upon Females in the first place.   The modern and future male girls should thank Female Masters for being led to their appropriate inferior place.  Young Females should on the other hand REJOICE They've freed Themselves from what males should have been from the inception.
When I was 11 My mother began to dress me as a girl.  I found out that I really liked wearing dresses and panties.  Mom tried dressing my two brothers the same way but they fought her on it, my sister always dressed as a boy.  Pam would wear my pants and shirts and sometimes even my underwear (jockeys).  Mom knew I was a sissy somehow, I think all moms know this or can sense it.  My dress wearing was suppose to be a family secret but I found out later she told everybody.  I used to babysit other kids and one woman even demanded that I babysit dressed as a girl, which I did.  I even got other boys I babysat to dress as girls and the boy's mothers enjoyed it.  A couple of these mothers even bought their sons their own dresses.
I have met other mothers over the years who also adopted this manner of dressing their  sons over the years. So I think deep down mothers do want to feminize their sons but are just afraid to do so.
(06-23-2017, 05:02 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 01:02 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Como firme defensor de un papel de g√©nero invierte la sociedad, no puedo hacer suficiente hincapi√© en que las ni√Īas deben ser planteadas como fuertes guerreros que luchan mientras que los ni√Īos se convierten en princesas prissy. Muchas madres ya est√°n haciendo esto y deben ser celebrados por sus ideas de progreso, se imaginan lo que podemos lograr una vez m√°s madres se inspiran para cambiar el mundo.

[Image: d541c2a5aa63b2c937850425a8715c72.jpg]

[Image: 6ab71761acdda5d2d738955b923ebabb.jpg]

RF

The girl now has much closer access to the underwear of her two companions. And as soon as a gust of wind blows, she will not need to do anything to see his panties.
(08-05-2017, 02:32 PM)melodie Wrote: ....Mom knew I was a sissy somehow, I think all moms know this or can sense it....  I used to babysit other kids and one woman even demanded that I babysit dressed as a girl, which I did.  I even got other boys I babysat to dress as girls and the boy's mothers enjoyed it.  A couple of these mothers even bought their sons their own dresses.
I have met other mothers over the years who also adopted this manner of dressing their  sons over the years. So I think deep down mothers do want to feminize their sons but are just afraid to do so.

Melodie,

It's very interesting to me that you, a feminized boy, discovered a group of "closeted feminizers," so to speak. Can you tell us more? Do you remember talking with the boys and their reaction? Did  you "play girls" with other boys and, if so, did their parents know?

Curious, I remain,
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(08-05-2017, 02:32 PM)melodie Wrote: When I was 11 My mother began to dress me as a girl.  I found out that I really liked wearing dresses and panties.  Mom tried dressing my two brothers the same way but they fought her on it, my sister always dressed as a boy.  Pam would wear my pants and shirts and sometimes even my underwear (jockeys).  Mom knew I was a sissy somehow, I think all moms know this or can sense it.  My dress wearing was suppose to be a family secret but I found out later she told everybody.  I used to babysit other kids and one woman even demanded that I babysit dressed as a girl, which I did.  I even got other boys I babysat to dress as girls and the boy's mothers enjoyed it.  A couple of these mothers even bought their sons their own dresses.

My cousin calls it Dolly syndrome . Usually mothers who either loved playing and dressing their dolls as children . Or those who wanted to . When they have children the child replaces the doll . Now they have a living breathing , all mobile doll that they can dress and fuss over in a way that most mothers wouldn't . Mostly boys are dressed as mothers see more a reflection of themselves in their daughters .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Well I'm wearing the panties, so my wife is wearing the pants(not really, she dresses very sexy) but she is incharge.
El hombre vestido con su falda es extremadamente vulnerable a las burlas de las mujeres a su alrededor. La venganza se sirve fría, y el macho debe aguantar para obtener su culo y pellizcar debajo de su falda
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/scotti...women.html
(08-01-2017, 02:59 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:10 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='8174' dateline='1501405560']
[quote pid='8021' dateline='1500945979']
[quote pid='7973' dateline='1500816899']
My mother was a strong advocate of gender role reversal. She made me wear my little sister's clothes regularly.

Although it was terribly embarrassing at the time there's no doubt that it helped me become a better person. When I was wearing a skirt or dress and panties I was much better behaved, partly because I knew it was so easy for her to put me over her lap, lift my skirt and spank my bottom.

Did you mother ever completely gender reverse your sister and you? Did she get to wear boys clothes (pants, baseball cap), while you were kept in dresses? I have assisted many mothers who have done all the way. Even giving her daughter a crew cut (girls choose), signing her up for sports while the boy was kept in dresses and ballet classes.

RF

My mother never Save
My mother never forced Lucy to wear anything in particular, nor to get a boyish haircut. The clothing gender reversal was solely for me. 

What did happen, however, was that Lucy would often choose to wear jeans or shorts, and a unisex style t-shirt. So the effect was the same - Lucy would be wearing clothes I'd have been quite happy to wear, whereas I would be in a little girl's dress and frilly panties.
[/quote]

Awesome this is how it should be for all sisters and brothers. I have helped many mothers who have raised warrior girls and prissy princesses. Seeing your sister be allowed to choice what to wear while you get kept in dresses re-enforced the proper order of things - Women are better than Men, you got the privileged of dressing like one - now go thank you mommy for that privileged.

RF

Save
[/quote]

Mz Chris -   "Women are better than Men, you got the privileged of dressing like one - now go thank you mommy for that privileged."

Very uncomfortable in having to disagree with You on this
, but really don't see it is a case of the males' privileged of dressing like one   but more of correcting the false femininely submissive style of fashion that was forced upon Females in the first place.   The modern and future male girls should thank Female Masters for being led to their appropriate inferior place.  Young Females should on the other hand REJOICE They've freed Themselves from what males should have been from the inception.
[/quote]

Very well stated points from both Miss Radical Feminist (Ma'am) and whyguys...my thoughts...As not all males have been shown and led to their proper feminine place, I do indeed feel very privileged to be a feminized and sissified "male"...I love being who I am...and I thank the Female Superior/Master who led me there (my Wife).

I also agree with you, whyguys...certainly Women should NOT have feminine, frilly attire forced upon them for the titillation of the male...Women don't exist to be male "eye candy"...that said, if a Woman enjoys dressing in a gorgeous dress, then certainly that option is Hers, but males should never determine what a Woman wears.  I know beyond doubt that I am inferior to the Female...I know they are better suited to leadership, they are naturally more mature and naturally able to make better decisions...and I am quite comfortable with having my attire dictated to me by my Superiors.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne