satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auntie Changes my Diaper at the Mall Nursery
"Auntie is furious with me. She tells me not to do Stinky in my diaper when we're out and about. But I didn't have a choice. We were having lunch at the mall's food court, I ordered a Mc Donalds Burger, but she said it wasn't food for Sissy Baby Boys. Then she took 2 pots of vegetable food out of my diaper bag, and made me eat it wearing a bib. The 2 pots of baby food didn't do much good for my stomach, and after a while I made a big stinky mess in my diapers. Auntie immediately took me to the mall's nursery and said that since I acted like a baby, I would be treated like one. When I saw the two ladies changing their babies' diapers I was terrified, but still Auntie insisted on changing my stinky diaper in front of them. Luckily they thought I was a very cute little girl, and only after my aunt opened my diaper they found out that I was actually a Sissy with a little Wee Wee, they all laughed and had fun while my sissy bottom was cleaned."

[Image: auntie_changes_my_diaper_at_the_mall_nur...uvESlfXFAI]
Imagine how much worse it would have been without the diaper… and for that matter of you had been left to change your own.  Wink
(08-24-2021, 10:02 PM)Girlygirl2 Wrote: Imagine how much worse it would have been without the diaper… and for that matter of you had been left to change your own.  Wink

For sure. That's why Sindy always has to stay in her diapers, regardless of the place.