satban
Poll: Who will administer your spanking?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Spanking
They all look like little girls, I don't think any of them could beat a bowl of fresh cream with a whisk, let alone give a good spamming.
(08-28-2021, 10:42 AM)Stern master Wrote: Shaming and humiliation should be part of any deserved discipline, always bared no matter who is present, I can bring on tears even before a punishment begins.

Oh I agree. I’ve mentioned before that it was the ritual of a spanking that made it so humiliating. Being made to wait upstairs in my mother’s bedroom, or lying bent over the end of my bed, either naked, or sometimes with my trousers already down or skirt held up above my waist. And having to fetch the implement that was to be used on me, maybe a hairbrush, maybe a slipper, sometimes a spatula. 

It was forcing me to be complicit in my punishment and humiliation, and forcing me to realise that I was powerless to resist.
(08-29-2021, 09:29 AM)Ali Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:42 AM)Stern master Wrote: Shaming and humiliation should be part of any deserved discipline, always bared no matter who is present, I can bring on tears even before a punishment begins.

Oh I agree. I’ve mentioned before that it was the ritual of a spanking that made it so humiliating. Being made to wait upstairs in my mother’s bedroom, or lying bent over the end of my bed, either naked, or sometimes with my trousers already down or skirt held up above my waist. And having to fetch the implement that was to be used on me, maybe a hairbrush, maybe a slipper, sometimes a spatula. 

It was forcing me to be complicit in my punishment and humiliation, and forcing me to realise that I was powerless to resist.

Forced to be complicit in your own punishment and humiliation is a powerful way to accept your sissy status!  Sunday was my weekly "maintenance" spanking and was always a humiliating ritual. My Wife would tell me to get myself ready while She took a shower. I would get out Her box of "toys" and start to prepare. First i would put a penis gag in my mouth and fasten it securely. Then came the cuffs for my wrists. Then i would place a blindfold and her favorite paddle on the floor next to where i would lay. I would kneel down and place my head on a pillow She graciously allowed me to have. After getting into position i would raise my skirt up over my back and pull my panties down. I then would put the blindfold on and place the paddle on my back so it was convenient for her to reach. Then came the hard part of fastening the wrist cuffs together behind my back while not knocking the paddle off my back. And there i would wait with my butt raised and my head lowered for what seemed an eternity. Blindfolded increased my level of hearing. I could hear the water turn off and the shower curtain pulled back. Her drying off and combing out her hair. She would gradually make her way to the bedroom and I could hear Her putting on Her makeup and getting dressed. I don't know how long that all took but  it was a relief to finally hear Her walk into the room and begin lecturing me on what a sissy i was and how i needed to improve if i was to be the best sissy i could be. She would eventually take the paddle from my back and begin to administer a slow and deliberate spanking alternating between swats and lecture and i was helpless to do anything except squirm my butt as each stroke was delivered and nod my head in affirmation that i was not a real man, and Hers to do with as She pleased, and vow to be a better sissy. Afterwards She would push me on my back and take out the penis gag and straddle my face to allow me to service her orally for as long as She wanted. If i pleased her she would let me masturbate and when i was ready to cum i had to ask for her permission. If granted i would cum in her hand and then lick her hand clean. The penis gag was then put back in my mouth and cuffs reattached behind my back. I would stay kneeling beside her while she took a nap. That long blindfolded with everything quiet in the house was a powerful tool. The prolonged sensory deprivation, recalling the lecture i just received and a sore butt allowed my mind to gladly accept my position as Her submissive husband. When She woke She would remove the blindfold and unfasten my wrists from behind my back so I could tend to her needs for the rest of the day.
The more submissive he is, the more he will do for you....Train him well!!

[Image: Dominatrix.gif]
It's close between 1 and 4 for me, But I choose 4 because she looks like she is waiting for me to apologize for one of my many sissy transgression's that I deserve to be punished for, Then she will take charge and give me the punishment and humiliation that I deserve.
If I was allowed to choose, I suppose #1, The Brat. But I would offer a #5, The Teacher, who keeps naughty sissies after school.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-29-2021, 02:16 PM)katiez Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 09:29 AM)Ali Wrote:

Forced to be complicit in your own punishment and humiliation is a powerful way to accept your sissy status!  Sunday was my weekly "maintenance" spanking and was always a humiliating ritual. My Wife would tell me to get myself ready while She took a shower. I would get out Her box of "toys" and start to prepare. First i would put a penis gag in my mouth and fasten it securely. Then came the cuffs for my wrists. Then i would place a blindfold and her favorite paddle on the floor next to where i would lay. I would kneel down and place my head on a pillow She graciously allowed me to have. After getting into position i would raise my skirt up over my back and pull my panties down. I then would put the blindfold on and place the paddle on my back so it was convenient for her to reach. Then came the hard part of fastening the wrist cuffs together behind my back while not knocking the paddle off my back. And there i would wait with my butt raised and my head lowered for what seemed an eternity. Blindfolded increased my level of hearing. I could hear the water turn off and the shower curtain pulled back. Her drying off and combing out her hair. She would gradually make her way to the bedroom and I could hear Her putting on Her makeup and getting dressed. I don't know how long that all took but  it was a relief to finally hear Her walk into the room and begin lecturing me on what a sissy i was and how i needed to improve if i was to be the best sissy i could be. She would eventually take the paddle from my back and begin to administer a slow and deliberate spanking alternating between swats and lecture and i was helpless to do anything except squirm my butt as each stroke was delivered and nod my head in affirmation that i was not a real man, and Hers to do with as She pleased, and vow to be a better sissy. Afterwards She would push me on my back and take out the penis gag and straddle my face to allow me to service her orally for as long as She wanted. If i pleased her she would let me masturbate and when i was ready to cum i had to ask for her permission. If granted i would cum in her hand and then lick her hand clean. The penis gag was then put back in my mouth and cuffs reattached behind my back. I would stay kneeling beside her while she took a nap. That long blindfolded with everything quiet in the house was a powerful tool. The prolonged sensory deprivation, recalling the lecture i just received and a sore butt allowed my mind to gladly accept my position as Her submissive husband. When She woke She would remove the blindfold and unfasten my wrists from behind my back so I could tend to her needs for the rest of the day.

Sensory deprivation is such a powerful tool, isn’t it? Being denied your sight, especially when you know you are about to be punished, makes the whole experience so much more intense.
(08-29-2021, 11:36 PM)Michaela Wrote: If I was allowed to choose, I suppose #1, The Brat. But I would offer a #5, The Teacher, who keeps naughty sissies after school.
A positively demonic option there, Michaela- is this something you can attest to?  Wink
A sound spanking by #1 would be my preference but it would just be my luck for ~5 to be just there administer it the split second I acted up.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My SFW Tumblr
I've been to the point of sniffling and being tearful just from a scolding before. Especially if the embarrassment is mixed with shame for disappointing the Mummy or Daddy that's about to spank me.
(08-30-2021, 09:17 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 11:36 PM)Michaela Wrote: If I was allowed to choose, I suppose #1, The Brat. But I would offer a #5, The Teacher, who keeps naughty sissies after school.
A positively demonic option there, Michaela- is this something you can attest to?  Wink

Why yes Girlygirl, in a way. One of the Superior Females I spent time with was a teacher. Actually, a student teacher who was majoring in education. She assisted my Professor in a Women's Study class I took in Junior College. She immediately identified me as a sissy and began giving me private housewife lessons. She was very strict. I remember having to dress appropriately, clean her apartment and do other household chores and serve her coffee while she graded papers. I passed the class with a good grade, but I earned it in more ways than one.  Wink