satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Yes Ma'am
Oh my, I've never seen a guy hiding a bra under his shirt before!
I had felt her hand lightly touch the bra clasp on my back before she slipped into the seat in front of me, placing her coffee on the table as I looked up at her from my cellphone screen.
Don't worry, it is not noticable. I happened to be staring at your back just when you reached for a napkin and pulled your shirt tight. 
I had opened my mouth to deny my bra wearing, then knew that I couldn't since she had verified the fact by touching it and struggled to say anything when she had continued to talk and so ended up saying nothing.
Would you mind trying something for me? My name is Sandra. Would you say "Yes, Miss Sandra" for me? I would like to hear how that sounds.
Yes, Miss Sandra?
Yes, exactly like that. I like the sound. Could you say it again, but without the question mark?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
That's nice. I like that. Would you be ok if I asked you a few things? Things that you could answer "Yes, Miss Sandra" to, and if you can't give that as an answer, then you would just not say anything. Would you be up to trying this out with me? I promise it will be fun and interesting. If you don't want to, just say so and I can leave, no harm done, and I will keep your bra-wearing secret to myself, no problem. OK?
Yes Miss Sandra.
Oh, goody! I was hoping that you would say that. Now could you say one more thing for me? I want to hear you say "Yes, Ma'am"
Yes, Ma'am.
Excellent! I love the sound of that too. So feel free to say either one of those two answers. I don't want you to get bored or anything.
Yes, Ma'am!
Are you finding this a bit exciting, speaking with me in this way?
Yes Ma'am.
I thought that might be the case. I had stumbled across some websites about guys who are excited wearing women's clothes, but didn't know how to find or meet one, and lo and behold, I just had to be looking at the right place at the right time. So do you wear bras often?
So then, this is a special case then, you wearing one today?
Yes Ma'am.
Ooou, so we got lucky today.
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Don't worry about whether other people are listening to us, I am keeping my voice down enough. When I am talking with you, please keep your eyes on me. In fact, I want you to either look me in the eyes, so I know that we are connecting well with each other. Feel free to lose yourself in my eyes. Since that can get intense, the other place you can look is at my cleavage and my boobs. I know that guys staring at a woman's breasts is a cliché, but for me, I just want to know that I have your attention, and I am actually ok with seeing you stare at my boobs to show me that I have your attention. Can you do that for me?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Do you like what you see?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Do you notice the lace on my bra?
Yes, Ma'am.
Is your bra prettier than my bra?
So my bra is prettier that your bra?
Ah, you can't tell which is prettier, just by what you can see at the moment.
Yes, Ma'am.
We are getting good at this game, aren't we?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Are you turned on, by staring at my boobs, me talking about my bra, talking about the bra that you are wearing and being restricted to only two phrases that you can say to me?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Very much?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Would you like me to continue? 
Yes, Ma'am.
Of course you would. I didn't really need to ask that last question, but I do like to hear you say yes to me all the time. It feels pretty powerful. I could get used to this feeling. Oh, my. I must be careful. Do you feel a bit fearful?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Because you don't know if you can really trust me or not?
Yes, Ma'am.
Yes, that makes sense. Here, let me get a sheet from my notebook. I want to make some promises to you, in case you are as interested in continuing to see where this might go as I am. With some people, you just get this sense, don't you?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Somehow, it just clicks, it feels right. But some clarity also helps. So here, I am writing this out for you.
I promise to:
not let any damage come to you, physical, mental or emotional
support you in becoming a better, stronger person
love you as an owner loves their pet
nurture any other type of love that might develop between us
always look out for your best interest
help you to focus on fulfilling any of the needs and desires that I have for you
There now, does that help to calm any fears that you might be having?
Yes, Miss Sandra. Yes Ma'am. Yes Miss Sandra.
Oh, nice! Am I to understand that you are very pleased to hear what I just said and wrote down for you?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
OK, then. Here is my phone number. Do you own any dresses or skirts?
Yes, Ma'am.
I thought that might be the case. Have you ever worn them in public? OK, in front of someone else?
Yes, Ma'am.
Does your putting your hand in front of your mouth mean that you shouldn't have answered yes to me?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
So you haven't worn them in front of anyone else.
Yes, Ma'am.
But you have worn a dress or a skirt in front of someone else?
Yes, Ma'am.
OK. We can get into the details of that later. In fact, I would like it if you were to write out, longhand with pen or pencil and paper, anything that you would like me to know about you. What you would like to say to me if you could say more than just "Yes, Ma'am" and "Yes, Miss Sandra" to me. When you are ready to come and visit me, and show me your dress or skirt, you can give me a call and bring your writing to me. If you would like to do this, then send me a text with your name or the name that you would like me to call you. When you call, I will know it is you and you can continue to answer me in the way that I have instructed you.
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Are you understanding the effect that this game that I started on a whim, of you being restricted in your responses to me, is having on us? 
I believe the full effect won't be fully understood for a while yet. But what I am noticing is that I am leading the conversation, no it is not really a conversation, I am leading our interaction to exactly where I want it to go. And you are simply focusing on being able to say yes to me. You are not searching for what to say. You are not trying to find a way to lead the conversation to where you might want it to go. You are simply focusing on me and how and when you can respond yes to me. Wow. That is powerful. Moreso than I might have imagined. What do you think about that?
Yes, Miss Sandra. Yes Ma'am.
I thought so. You are simply focused on responding to me. My life. My needs. Me. Does that feel good to you?
Yes, Ma'am. Yes, Miss Sandra. Yes, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am.
Wow. I think I have really stumbled upon something here. I can feel it. I'm sure that you can feel it too, right?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Boy, I hope that you phone me, and phone me soon. I have needs that sprung up on me suddenly that I'm sure you could help me with.
Oh, I am glad that you have decided to text me and give me your name. Bobbie-Sue? I take it that is not the name that everyone else in your world calls you. Just Bobby. OK then, Bobbie-Sue it is for me.
Well that is too cute. No, I am not going to answer your call, so hang up. OK, so at this moment I have supposedly gained your trust. But I do want you to sleep on it, more than one night, before you call me again. I want you to have a clear mind, should you decide to come and visit me. I want your decision to be well thought out and well motivated. OK?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Good. Oh, and do you own an apron?
Well then, I want you to shop and find the prettiest apron that you can get and bring it with you when you come and visit. I'm sure that you can guess what that means.
Yes, Ma'am.
Have you ever thought about sissymaids?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
Good. I guess that we are on the same page then. A pretty sissymaid. One who only ever responds yes to me. But only when it is true and correct to do so. Not a slave, but a willing maid. Oh my, I know of one electronic device that is going to get a workout tonight and for the next couple of days. Does that excite you to hear me say this?
Yes, Miss Sandra. Yes, Miss Sandra.
Well, I guess my job here is now done. I hope to see you in a few days, or whenever you decide you are ready for your new life with me. If you order a pretty apron over the internet, it could take a few days before it arrives. Hopefully you can find a pretty enough one in town. Well, do enjoy yourself before you call me, should you decide to do so. I will have one more thing that I will want from you when you do call, so be prepared for one more restriction in addition to the talking restriction that has already defined so well our relationship. Does this idea increase the anticipation and excitement that you already feel?
Yes, Miss Sandra. Yes, Ma'am!
I am so glad that you decided to wear your pretty bra out in public today, aren't you?
Yes, Miss Sandra.
One of these days, you won't have to hide the fact that you are wearing a bra. Now enjoy the rest of your coffee and I hope to see you real soon. Bye now.
Bobbie-Sue
Very well written and an enjoyable read. This would be a dream encounter for many sissies.
Thanks Boobie-sue I really enjoyed that
Lovely story, it's every gurl's nightmare and even more, every gurl's dream to be
'outed' like that! Heart Heart

https://pixxxels.cc/bGQm2STp

Thank you,
Tris Neill

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(08-07-2021, 12:31 PM)Michaela Wrote: Very well written and an enjoyable read. This would be a dream encounter for many sissies.

Yes, Miss Michaela.

(08-07-2021, 05:40 PM)trisneill Wrote: Lovely story, it's every gurl's nightmare and even more, every gurl's dream to be
'outed' like that! Heart Heart  

https://pixxxels.cc/bGQm2STp

Thank you,
Tris Neill

Yes, Miss Tris Neill.
Bobbie-Sue
Bobbie Sue this has all the makings of a continuing story. It would be wonderful to see it unfold even further.
(08-10-2021, 02:54 PM)GinaV Wrote: Bobbie Sue this has all the makings of a continuing story. It would be wonderful to see it unfold even further.

Yes, Miss GinaV. Yes, Ma'am!
Bobbie-Sue