satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help me with gender swapping a photo?
Hi, all!

I hope the question IĀ“m going to ask is not improper! But, (as I wrote in my confession post "MartinaĀ“s Story in PDQ) I would very much like to see exactly how feminine I could have looked at a younger age!

There is one particular photo of me when IĀ“m 11 years old (school photo/portrait) where I look very, very girlish, and I have often wondered exactly how feminine I could have looked with some makeup on!

I have learned that there are certain apps you can use on your cell phone to swap genders on pictures, and I have seen some great results! But, since IĀ“m utterly uninterested in cell phones (I have a 21 year old Samsung...) this is not an option for me.

So, what I would like to ask, and this question is directed mostly to any Mistress/Domme out there, who feel She can/want to help me with this!

And yes, this is a cincere question, and yes it will actually be me on the old (1974) black and white photo!

So, if any Domme/Mistress would like to help, I would be soo grateful! I know this is much to ask for, especially since I only joined this community today, and I understand perfectally if no one can assist!

But, if thereĀ“s someone out there, please feel free to pm me!

Best regards/
Martina
As I promised, I will now tell you about the time I met three really well hung men at a service stop by a highway in southern Europe!

I donĀ“t know how graphic I can be in this story, so I try to keep it as non-graphic as I can, as not to break any guidelines. If IĀ“m stepping over any lines, please tell me so, and I will change it! Here it goes...

This story is absolutely true, and happened to me a number of years ago when I was traveling in my motorhome in southern Europe!
I was not particularly experienced when it came to men, I had only had one man before, but had gotten taste for more.
I was 31 years old, 175 cm, 69 kg, blond, fit, looked very good, and the gays had always shown a great interest in me, although I had always been too insecure and afraid to encouarage them.

This day I woke up in my bus in a city far south in Europe, with a huge anxiety in my body, I did not know what kind of anxiety it was, or why it had come so suddenly. I was restless and decided to leave the city I had stayed in for a couple, three days.
I continued to drive south, and I ended up on a rather dull highway. After a while I came to a larger service area, and I felt how the anxiety in my body increased. I was well aware that there were sexual encounters at such places, but I had no idea that I would have such luck. I turned into the service area mostly because I needed to go to the bathroom.

There were a lot of cars parked around, and it was hot, well over 35 degrees. I went to the bathroom and freshened up, and went out to my camper again, ready to drive. But something inside me said that I would run another lap around the entire service area, so that I ended up a bit away from the toilets again.

So I did, and the anxiety in my body had now increased significally, and I was like in another realm, and I was intensely looking for a man who signaled that he wanted sex! When I came almost the whole lap around, there was a man in his 45s-50s on the small road right in front of me!

He had an Arab appearance, he had taken out his cock and held it in his hands, and proudly showed it to me as I approached! He had pulled out his penis and showed it to me, it was probably 22-23 cm, and I immediately felt that I had to have it!

This was what I had been waiting for and hoping for! So I drove past the man, and drove into the nearest vacant parking lot, and got out of my bus. The man was already on his way to me, and I asked him in English if he wanted to come with me into my bus.

I quickly realized that he did not speak English at all, it was unusual for them to do so in this country. But in any case, he understood to follow me to my bus. When I had opened the bus door and stepped in, and the man also started to step in, I saw two younger men hurrying towards the bus, also these with an Arabic look!

"But" I said to the man, "I just wanted to have sex with you"! Since he still did not understand, it was pointless for me to try to explain that I was happy with only him! Before I knew it, all three were in the bus!
They started to feel me up, caress me, and take off my t-shirt and shorts! The older man sat down on a small chair I had behind the passenger seat to my right, and one of the younger boys sat on my bed to my left, and the third man stayed behind me all the time.

The older man already had a magnificent erection, so I stood on all fours and bent over his knees and willingly opened my mouth! The other two,younger guys were pretty passive, but they caressed me and pinched my nipples.
One of them grabbed cock, and felt that it was completely limp, as it always was when I meet men, and I saw myself as a passive sissy, and was actually quite proud that I could not gen an erection even though I was horny!

I sucked the older man's rock hard cock, and it did not take more than a couple of minutes before I felt him squirt! I pulled back my head, and he squirted straight up on his own stomach, and quickly disappeared out of the bus, closing the door carefully behind him! "Well" I thought, "time for the next one" !!!

So I turned a little to the left where one of the two younger men was sitting on my bed with a giant erection and a cock of at least 23 cm! Again I bent down and closed my lips around his wonderfully soft and smooth head!
This man was also circumcised, (as they all were) and I liked it! I heard them talking to each other in their language, while I felt how the younger man behind me now began to lubricate my little asshole with some kind of cold jelly!

I kept devoting myself to sucking this divine, proud cock that filled my whole mouth! At the same time, I now felt how something huge was pressed against my asshole, and the first thought I got was that he was going to fist me!
Strangely enough, I was not shocked by this thought, I was completely inside a horny mist, and it was almost as if I was someone else! Someone else who just wanted to be exploited as much as possible!
The man behind me pressed on with the big object, infinitely slowly, millimeter by millimeter! To my great surprise and delight, I felt my little hole widen more and more, and got ready to receive this huge object, whatever it was!

At one point when he had pushed his huge dick about 5 cm into my ass, he stopped, and let it rest there in me! It felt infinitely nice, while I tried to clench my ass, but discovered that I couldnĀ“t! I was simply stretched to the breaking point! But he had been so careful and done it so slowly that I did not get hurt!

All the while, I eagerly sucked the cock I had in my mouth! I began to feel how the man I sucked would squirt at any second, and I got ready to pull my head away again! But I obviously would not get away so easily this time!
The very moment I was about to pull my head away, I felt a hand on my head that pushed me down over my cock completely! In the same second, the cock squirted out a lava flow of semen in 5,6,7 violent cascades!
I was totally surprised, because I had never before received suc a load! I swallowed everything I could, time and time again, and found myself thinking; "Oh, it tastes good"! His cum wasnĀ“t as fat my own, but almost like milk in consistency! I swallowed and swallowed without spilling a drop !!!

Ā This young man was also quickly out of the bus and closed the door behind him! Only I was left, standing on all fours with a big huge cock pressed up in my ass! When we were alone, and the space in the bus larger, the man behind me pushed me down on the floor of the bus, where I lay flat on my stomach with my legs apart!

He started pushing his cock in and out, a little further in each time! I enjoyed being treated like a whore, a willing whore! A travelling whore! At one point I tried to get up on my elbows and got in response a brutal push between the shoulder blades, which pushed me down to the floor again! It was clear that he was the one in charge, and I just had to obey!

He thrusted his cock in and out, but then he pulled out, only to stick it in a little more each time! Time and time again he pumped me this way! I felt that my ass was wide open all the time, so there was no resistance left for him when he dipped the big cock in me, time and time again!

Suddenly he pulled out of me, and sat down on the bed at the foot end, and I could finally turn around to see what kind of giant object he was fucking me with! To my great surprise, I see a giant cock in front of me! Probably up to 26-27 cm, maybe more!

When my right hand closes the shaft of the wonderfully beautiful, nicely circumcisedĀ  Arabian cock, I feel that I can only just touch my thumb with my middle finger! This lets me know that the cock is about 18 cm thick !!!
So, he shows me that he wants me to sit on his lap, which I'm so happy to do! I can then receive the whole cock, and I feel completely fulfilled by his youthful rock hard cock! After a while he lifts me up and wants me to suck him again, which I am so happy to do!

I loved to suck this huge cock that had just been deep inside me! I was actually a little surprised that I could get his huge head into my mouth, without scratching it with my teeth! After a while he wants me to lie flat on the floor again, which I do, and he pushes his huge cock back into me and continues to fuck me in the same way as before!
Pulling out the whole cock, and thrust only the head in again, again, again!
And there I lay, flat on the floor, completely fucked up and open like a whore! The Arabs' little whore!

Suddenly he stopped thrusting and a moan came from him, but his cock was now outside my ass, so I understood that he squirted straight into my wide open hole! He really enjoyed watching the sperm fill me, the horny fuck machine!
I got up on shaky knees, and he gave me a warm hug! At the same time, I felt how lots of semen flowed out of me, forming a large puddle on the floor! He laughed at this and gave me another warm hug, and pulled up his pants and left the bus!

I sat there, fucked, exploited, filled with cum in both holes, shivering all over, naked and humiliated! After a while, I put on a t-shirt and my shorts and climbed up to the driver's seat to drive away.
That's when I felt that his cock had demanded his tribute, and that I was really sore in my still open ass! I do not understand how I managed to drive out on the highway again, because I was like in another world! Still in that horny haze! Later that day I jerked off seven times!

As I was able to digest the experience, I felt so proud that I was able to satisfy three such hugh cocks. That they enjoyed me, and gave me a hug that showed that they were happy with their whore!
That was probably what turned me on the most, that they were content! That I was able to make them happy! This was by far the most wonderful experience I have had! It was exactly as I wanted! To be taken hard, more or less forced, at the verge of rape! And I enjoyed it!
(08-05-2021, 08:36 PM)Martina Wrote: Hi, all!

I hope the question IĀ“m going to ask is not improper! But, (as I wrote in my confession post "MartinaĀ“s Story in PDQ) I would very much like to see exactly how feminine I could have looked at a younger age!

There is one particular photo of me when IĀ“m 11 years old (school photo/portrait) where I look very, very girlish, and I have often wondered exactly how feminine I could have looked with some makeup on!

I have learned that there are certain apps you can use on your cell phone to swap genders on pictures, and I have seen some great results! But, since IĀ“m utterly uninterested in cell phones (I have a 21 year old Samsung...) this is not an option for me.

So, what I would like to ask, and this question is directed mostly to any Mistress/Domme out there, who feel She can/want to help me with this!

And yes, this is a cincere question, and yes it will actually be me on the old (1974) black and white photo!

So, if any Domme/Mistress would like to help, I would be soo grateful! I know this is much to ask for, especially since I only joined this community today, and I understand perfectally if no one can assist!

Best regards/
Martina

Martina, Christeen may be able to help.Ā  She used to promote the type of service you are after, and may still do so.Ā  Follow the link at PDQ...
https://www.petticoated.com/chris/index.html
sissysoft.
Know thy self, sissy.Ā  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.Ā Ā Ā 
(08-12-2021, 01:37 AM)sissysoft Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:36 PM)Martina Wrote: Hi, all!

Best regards/
Martina

Martina, Christeen may be able to help.Ā  She used to promote the type of service you are after, and may still do so.Ā  Follow the link at PDQ...
https://www.petticoated.com/chris/index.html
sissysoft.

Hi sissysoft,

Thanks a lot!

Best regards/
Martina