satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First post! Hi!
Hi all!

Just joined today!

IĀ“m a 58 year old Swedish man, who always have been interested in, and to understand the feminine, and also a natural submissive!

My nickname here is "Martina" and yes, it is I who am behind "MarinaĀ“s story" which Aunt Helga was so kind to publish as story no. 10 under the july section! https://www.petticoated.com/0821/letter10-0821.html

Hoping to find interesting conversation and maybe someone from Sweden?

Bye! Smile
Hello and welcome to our group.
(08-05-2021, 02:20 PM)Cindy Wrote: Hello and welcome to our group.

Thanks! Smile
Welcome Martina! Enjoyed reading your letter in PDQ. Hope to hear more from you, and of course, you'll find lots of interesting threads here detailing others' experiences.
(08-05-2021, 03:31 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Martina! Enjoyed reading your letter in PDQ. Hope to hear more from you, and of course, you'll find lots of interesting threads here detailing others' experiences.
Thanks a lot!

Also happy to hear that you enjoyed my letter in PDO Smile !

Best regards/
Martina
Welcome to the forum, Martina. You have certainly come to the right place if you want to discover your femininity and if you have been published already, I hope we can look forward to plenty more contributions from you.
(08-05-2021, 04:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Martina. You have certainly come to the right place if you want to discover your femininity and if you have been published already, I hope we can look forward to plenty more contributions from you.

Thanks a lot, Girlygirl! SmileĀ  Very kind of you!

Best regards/
Martina
(08-05-2021, 02:14 PM)Martina Wrote: Hi all!

Just joined today!

IĀ“m a 58 year old Swedish man, who always have been interested in, and to understand the feminine, and also a natural submissive!

My nickname here is "Martina" and yes, it is I who am behind "MarinaĀ“s story" which Aunt Helga was so kind to publish as story no. 10 under the july section! https://www.petticoated.com/0821/letter10-0821.html

Bye! Smile

Hello Martina and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
A ā€œReal Spankingā€ only truly begins, long after the recipient wants it to end.

(08-05-2021, 07:05 PM)MsĀ Linda Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 02:14 PM)Martina Wrote: Hi all!

Just joined today!

Bye! Smile

Hello Martina and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Thank you so much, Ms Linda!
Hello Martina. I enjoyed reading your letter. Welcome to the forum. You've definitely found a great place to be.