BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night knickers .
When not in night nappies i am put in night knickers .  It doesn't matter if i am wearing a nightie , pyjamas or anything else . I have to wear panties to bed . Does anyone else have to wear them ?
(11-16-2016, 03:24 PM)Bill Wrote: When not in night nappies i am put in night knickers .  It doesn't matter if i am wearing a nightie , pyjamas or anything else . I have to wear panties to bed . Does anyone else have to wear them ?

Yes, I do. Red rubber ones with tight elastic in the waist and legs. (Over an old type Terry towel nappy.)

(11-16-2016, 03:24 PM)Bill Wrote: When not in night nappies i am put in night knickers .  It doesn't matter if i am wearing a nightie , pyjamas or anything else . I have to wear panties to bed . Does anyone else have to wear them ?
Night knickers .
me wear nappies and plastic baby pants at night and day
I spend one weekend each month in diapered regression therapy, rewriting the male indoctrination of my own childhood, so of course I pretty plastic panties over my diaper at night.  It's so much nicer to wake up warm and wet and on dry sheets, and not in a soaking cold puddle.