Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Privilege
(04-28-2017, 01:57 AM)ahumanishere Wrote: I think way more men than women are open to the lifestyle of male submission. Women who i've known in my life don't seem very interested power. Let's face it, its men who come to these sites looking for others interested in Female-led relationships. Most women probably never even fantasize about these lifestyles. This is a big problem because a lot men are looking female-led relationships are finding very few women.
ahuman

I think that's probably true. Despite the feminist movement, equal opportunities etc (all of which are clearly a good thing) I still think most women want a man to be strong, look after her and be in control. 

There are a few who recognise that a submissive male/sissy can look after her very well, in every sense, and that she can actually enjoy being in control of him. I've been lucky enough to know some girls and women like that, but I do wish it were more common. I think we'd all be a lot happier.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(04-30-2017, 04:41 PM)Ali Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 01:57 AM)ahumanishere Wrote: I think way more men than women are open to the lifestyle of male submission. Women who i've known in my life don't seem very interested power. Let's face it, its men who come to these sites looking for others interested in Female-led relationships. Most women probably never even fantasize about these lifestyles. This is a big problem because a lot men are looking female-led relationships are finding very few women.
ahuman

I think that's probably true. Despite the feminist movement, equal opportunities etc (all of which are clearly a good thing) I still think most women want a man to be strong, look after her and be in control. 

There are a few who recognise that a submissive male/sissy can look after her very well, in every sense, and that she can actually enjoy being in control of him. I've been lucky enough to know some girls and women like that, but I do wish it were more common. I think we'd all be a lot happier.

Of course the remnant of male influence of a half century and earlier remain.... but its underpinnings grow weaker each day.   You must admit it is highly reversed from all past history... and it IS ACCELERATING.
(07-27-2017, 02:10 PM)whyguys Wrote:
ahuman

Of course the remnant of male influence of a half century and earlier remain.... but its underpinnings grow weaker each day.   You must admit it is highly reversed from all past history... and it IS ACCELERATING.
Yes whyguys...fortunately I do see male influence in decline, and Female authority accelerating at a rapid pace...as it should be!  Women are taking their rightful places in positions of leadership and authority...we see Women today as Chief of Police of major police departments, CEO's of large corporations, in the highest government offices, and dominating the medical fields...my personal physician is a woman, and her entire staff is Female!

I cringe at the words, "male privilege"...it's time for all of us to take our places...at the ironing board, in front of the stove, behind the vacuum, at the laundry folding table, and on our knees!  Our greatest "privilege" is the privilege of serving our Superiors!

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(07-28-2017, 11:13 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 02:10 PM)whyguys Wrote:
ahuman

Yes whyguys...fortunately I do see male influence in decline, and Female authority accelerating at a rapid pace...as it should be!  Women are taking their rightful places in positions of leadership and authority...we see Women today as Chief of Police of major police departments, CEO's of large corporations, in the highest government offices, and dominating the medical fields...my personal physician is a woman, and her entire staff is Female!

I cringe at the words, "male privilege"...it's time for all of us to take our places...at the ironing board, in front of the stove, behind the vacuum, at the laundry folding table, and on our knees!  Our greatest "privilege" is the privilege of serving our Superiors!

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Yes Jamie Anne... but we had better never be remiss in doing our chores in some haphazard manner, and should never be allowed the privilege of 'sloppy' housework

"MISSY... is this a WRINKLE on my blouse that you were ironing!!!   It's 'CORNER TIME' for you again!  Cannot you little male girls get anything right?!?"

(just a fun make-believe thought... or was it?)
[quote pid='8113' dateline='1501246137']
whyguys wrote...

Yes Jamie Anne... but we had better never be remiss in doing our chores in some haphazard manner, and should never be allowed the privilege of 'sloppy' housework

"MISSY... is this a WRINKLE on my blouse that you were ironing!!!   It's 'CORNER TIME' for you again!  Cannot you little male girls get anything right?!?"

(just a fun make-believe thought... or was it?)

So very correct whyguys!  A sissy should NEVER be permitted "sloppy" housework...Your comment reminded me of a Mistress' advice I'd read elsewhere regarding the quality standards of housework that the sissy maid should be held accountable to...Here it is...

"Quite simply any jobs you don't want to do are his! But they must be done to perfection, and I mean to perfection. The fact that you might have given the toilet a quick clean once or twice a weak and found it acceptable doesn't make it OK for him to do the same. All jobs should be done in accord with your ideal standards and frequency. If he complains then instant punishment is merited".

It seems very apt advice to me, and all subservient males should heed it, and perform to the highest standard at all times!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
[/quote]
As it should be...this male is not a sissy (yet), but if his Mistress decides, then no doubt, he will be...This poster should  be displayed proudly!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-29-2017, 08:09 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: As it should be...this male is not a sissy (yet), but if his Mistress decides, then no doubt, he will be...This poster should  be displayed proudly!

Incrementalism may have to suffice, until, all at once society shall look around and find Female supremacy the norm... and the male sex then shall never again return to a place of dominant postition.   

Because even today when the rules and regulations are equalized , FEMALES FAR OUTPERFORM males.